[ DM'S ● THIRTY TWO ]

STELLA'S — POV

HAILEY FUCKING HERE,
HAILEY FUCKING THERE. When wasn't she the center of attention? Since she was Justin girlfriend she tried to take him far away from me, I knew it so well from the beginning he told me he was back with that snitch. Sometimes it made me think to kill her with my bare hands or snatch her neck.

I was still mad at him and wanted to stay far away from Justin but I couldn't bring myself to never talk to that rat again.

Justin had anyways not much time for me and besides that he had a annoying girlfriend that made this all even more difficult for him to keep the contact between us to an acceptable level. I bet she persuaded him to stay away from me, I wouldn't be surprised.

Slowly I got enough of everything, I was too nice to him, too understandable that I was supposed to give him a lecture.

Maybe I should've spent my free time with someone else. If I wasn't going to get Justin's company, then was I going to get it from someone else.

I searched through my contact list that wasn't the longest. I didn't have thousands of friends, I only needed a few real friends whom I could truly trust with no negative thought.

»Mitchell.« I let his name sink in and examined the picture of him. Didn't see him for a scandalous long time.

I was calling him without thinking further, I bet he had time for me. Maybe not today but definitely tomorrow or so. I mean, we were pretty good friends back then. What God knows why our friendship fell a little apart. Pity to be honest, he was a good guy. We have been throughout a lot of shit together, we've known each other since high school. After college, we parted ways and the contact didn't really last long. Couple calls and meetings but that was all.

»Hey Stell Stell! What's up, pumpkin?« Those were always the two nicknames for me, he always called me like that and I was positively surprised that he still called me like that after that long time. I laughed lightly with a big smile.

»Hey, Mitchie!« Of course I had a nickname for him too, may I add. »I'm good, it's great to talk to you again after that long time. I missed you.«

He chuckled making me join him. »It was definitely too long, calling me to spend some time with me? Because I already am saying yes to it.«

»You know me too good. When do you have time? How's your life going on though?«

»All good, my life's going well. How about you, pumpkin? And today, you're right on time. I'm gonna pick you up, how about that? If you still live where you told me. Hope you didn't move away.«

I let out a little laugh, »I still live in Cali, no worries. It's alright and yes, come by.«

»Cool. I'll be right there. We'll talk when I'm there, I already have an idea in mind what we could do today. Wear something to party with, gotta celebrate ya know.«

»See ya, Mitchie!« One last giggle and we hung up.

It was incredible that he had time today. I really looked forward to spend a great day with him.