Chapter 3

Once we got to the we found are seats and started to talk  some of the girls around us. Then 5SOS came out and was an opening act, for the boys. Then the boys finally came out. They started talking about how they are so excited to be in California, and how they love there fans. Ashley was just texting her boyfriend. I never really liked her boyfriend, it felt like he was using her. She just put her phone in her purse and just watched the boys.

Their first song was 'Best Song Ever'. Ashley didn't look very happy, she looked like she was crying. 'Wait' she is crying. "Ashley what wrong" "N-aathhan s-said he's done with the relationship." The boys where just talking. So we asked a guard where the bathrooms are. He said where they where, and that he would keep our seats for us. We walked out and Ashley stopped walking.

"Ashley, why'd you stop?" "T-That's Nathan." She's right that was Nathan. Why the hell is he here.. Wait he was just kissing that girl. "Ashley lets keep walking." "NO STOP, leave me ALONE!!" I was taken back by what she said.  She never yelled like that. "What is your problem?" "WHATS MY PROBLEM?" "Your MY PROBLEM." "What DID I DO" "YOUR THE REASON HE BROKE UP WITH ME!!" "GET AWAY FROM ME"