Chapter 2

AN: I'm just going to do Ambers pov and the boys pov because it's going to be easier.

Amber pov

Today is adoption day and everyone is excited well except me because I hate adoptions because I get abused anyway I go to the restroom in my wheelchair and I grab my razor and I cut twenty times and I burn myself with a curling iron on my neck and I go to the window looking outside and wondering what it's like to be outside. Dany called the girls because they were ready to adopt. I call my gang of disabled kids who are teenagers and one of them is six years old like me after I call them they're talking about the future for us in my group is Rachel, Jackson, Justin, Max, Austin, Ellie, George, Tyler, Joshua, Layne, Richard, Neilson, Atria, and Keith. I'm singing to the kids to calm them down and they leave and the visitors knock on my door and I get out my talker and ask who is it and they say it's one direction and I say that only one of you guys can come.

Lou pov:

We get to the orphanage and it says sunny side orphanage and we decided that we're getting a girl and the orphanage only has ten girls and one of them is disabled and six years old and has cerebral palsy so her body doesn't act the way it should so we have to do everything for her and it's not a problem for me and the others. When we get to the room it says 666 and now we realize that behind this door is a difficult and broken child in the room. When she says that only one person can come in we decided that Harry should go since he's good with girls.

Harry pov:

I'm going to get Lou back for pushing me under the bus. I go in the room and I see a girl on the bed or something like a bed and I slowly go to close the door  and sit on the bed next to her and she stares into space and uses her talker and types "I beg you to adopt someone else I don't want to be adopted because I'm just a burden on everyone"and then she clicks enter and it says the sentence I say "you are wonderful the way you are so let's go home" but then she types "I have to stay here and take care of my brothers and sisters I have about fourteen siblings to take care of and it's too dangerous for you to adopt me and if I could I'd tell you why but I'm not ready"I sigh and nod and then fourteen kids come out of nowhere and she gets plates of food and starts to feed them and they point at me and ask me who am I but before I can say anything she changes the topic and starts to sing without her talker and while she was distracted I went to her closet and packed up whatever she had and quickly gave it to Louis. When she got done all of the kids left and I started to go towards her and she got underneath the bed and held on to the bed posts and I got down on my knees and started to stroke her hair in order to calm her down and she starts to relax and loosen her grip without her realizing it and I softly say "are you ready to go to your new house with me and my friends?" She shakes her head no and I get a text from the lads saying that I'm going to be her legal guardian. Her friends come and say that they know that I'm taking her away from them and they are okay  with it then they leave the room. I turn back to the little girl underneath the bed and I see her looking at the wall and I softly open the door quietly and I quickly grab her and pick her up and carry her bridal style out of the room and she cries and screams and bites me and pinches me and kicks me and flails in my arms and she tries to get out of my grip, but I'm stronger than her so I just carry her and I softly sing to her and I stroke her hair and she starts to calm down, and cries in defeat and the boys get into the car and I put her in the car and she tries to put on her seatbelt but she failed and she cries and she looks frustrated so I softly say, "hey here let me help you" and she sighs and nods. The boys start to talk to her and she reaches for her device and she types "what are we going to do today"and it talks for her and the boys look at her and me confused and I give them a look that means "I'll tell you later"and they nod. We ask her what's her name and she starts to type it but I quickly take the device out of her hands and I say, "if you can sing to the kids then I know that you can talk" she shakes her head and then the machine starts to beep and she grabs the machine and press the button that said "answer" and she sees the kids from the orphanages and she says "what happened"and the boy who looked like he was 10 years old was asking her where is the small diapers because one of the girls were bleeding from their butt and she says "it's in the third floor board and it's purple and the diaper is next to it and have her wear both of them and change it every two hours and don't forget to get the little kids to take a nap and don't forget to have a snack in ten minutes it's in my closet"and she hangs up and we ask her what did she say because we just understood "the thir floo a i pur a the dia i ne t i a hav h wea bo o th a cha i eve tw ho a d fo t ge the li ki t ta a na a don forg t ha a sn i te min it i m close." She typed in her talker something and she pushed enter and it says "private stuff and when is Paul coming" we say that Paul is coming in a few days and she nods and sighs we arrive to the house and she opens the door and unbuckled the seatbelt and gets on her hands and knees and starts to crawl really fast and I run after her and I scooped her up and I carried her inside the house and the lads come in and lock the front door and we walk upstairs and we show her her room which has a walk in closet and walk in bathroom and we painted the room in all rainbow colours.