Movies/actors

MOVIES:

3 Dev Adam-1973

Spider-Man-1977

The Green Goblin's Last Stand-1992

Daredevil vs Spider-Man-1994

Spider-Man-2002

Spider-Man 2-2004

Spider-Man 3-2007

The Amazing Spider-Man-2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2-2015

Captain America: Civil War-2016

Spider-Man: Homecoming (coming soon) 2017

SPIDER-MAN ACTORS:

Tevfik Sen

Hirofumi Konga

Dan Poole

Chris Daniel Barnes

Tobey Maguier

Andrew Garfield

Max Charles (young peter)

Tom Holland

So I have seen the 2002-2007 (Tobey Maguier) version which I have to admit that it was better than I was expecting. I love the story line,  how they had more than one villain in one movie, and how the villains actually teamed up to try to destroy Spider-Man. I also really loved the fact how it showed how Peter all of the sudden got more muscle, how it shows the tiny "hair" that grows on his hands that allows him to climb, and how the web actually comes out of him, and not from a machine he built . What I didn't really enjoy was Tobey's acting. It was a bit iffy because I felt like when he was "sad" he always seemed to be sort of smiling. But other than that I enjoyed it. 

I have also seen the 2014-2015 (Andrew Garfield) version. What I really enjoyed about this one was how good the animation and graphics were. I also liked the fact that Aunt May wasn't an old old lady, she was like in her mid 50's maybe, but I did like that. I love how different they imagine green goblin. I defiantly liked how he actually turned green instead of wearing a green metal suit. There are more things in this version that I disliked. Like I didn't like how much romance was in it. I mean it's good to have some romance....but when you have Spider-Man kissing someone every 5 seconds...it gets old. I also hated how they changed Spider-Mans girl to Gwen Stacy instead of keeping it Mary Jane  Watson. That bugs me sooooo much. But I have to say that over all it was still very good. 

Alright so I was able to watch the new Captain America: Civil War which did include Spider-Man. I loved his character, he was really funny, and sarcastic as well, which I like in Spider-Man! I have to say though, when Tony finds Peter's Spider-Man suit, I am not very happy about it! The suit itself was okay, but I absolutely hated how his eye mask (not his face mask) were goggles! NOT COOL! That is low! But then when Tony upgraded Spider-Man's suit I was actually pretty happy with it, except for the fact that again I hated is eye mask. His eye mask in this suit moved with his eyes, so for example, when he squinted, the mask squinted with him.....to me that is just weird, but to you maybe, it is cool. I like it better how in all the other movies his eye mask was made by some sort of sunglasses like material! I don't know, maybe its just me. I also didn't like how immature he was, I mean being a little bit is fine, but I felt like this movie over did it just a little. But overall his character was great, he was funny, sarcastic, and the movie overall was great!