Chapter 19: Girls and Getting In

Adopted by 5 Dorks

9/29/13

Chapter 19

Girls and Parking Lot

Infinity's POV

As soon as the car stops and so does the music, I zone back in. I started to look around. I see Aunt Perrie getting out of the car. Auntie Dani and Eleanor look behind me and smile.

"Are you feeling okay darlin'?" Auntie Dani asked me.

I smiled and nodded. I felt great since the car WASN'T on!! Hip hip, HORRAY! Good day so far.

"good...." I smiled.

"that's great sweetie." Eleanor smiled.

I giggled. I was happy with music in my head. I looked out the window and I saw Auntie Perrie with these other girls. They have hoodies one and sweats but I can't recognize them. They look pretty thoo.

They come to the car on the side of me. I was in the middle of the seats. Auntie Perrie came through the door on my right. She smiled at me and pulled the seat on my floor. Whoa.

"how did you do that?" I asked shocked.

"Magic!" She giggled.

Suddenly the girls piled in talking in their British accents.

"Jesy move your arse...."

"Get out of the way."

"Your body is crushing me Leigh Ann!

They kept griping on each other as they piled in. I held my ears with my palms since they got loud. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Girls shut up !!" Perrie yelled.

All the girls shut their mouths.

____________________________________________________________

Short but next week it will be longer. I promise

Well right now me,the author, is still deciding on A/N's and stuff. So I will see how many comments I get to see how much you guys miss it.

I should get at least 100,000 comments or more since almost a million people are reading this. It's like 700,000 so far. So please comment.

I read all the comments I swear. !

So I'm starting with an A/N right now to see if you would like to know.

Also read @marygummy123. 's story. Myra's also, she is the co-owner. How should I know this??

Read her book Why Me? '
They are my best friends from school !! Also Samantha and Gabby!! I don't know their account just look at maryanna's following.

We'll yeah that's all the info I will get out. Comment and follow them and maybe I will keep doing A/N's

Also I got the update on my iPad 3!! It's kinda weird but I'm use to it now. Haha lol.

I got the perfume btw and it smells like heaven !!

Also school started so it's hard for me to up

i got in the school musical and play

So comment and I need more than 100 votes.

well bye. See you next week.

-official_nathalye