2

[Media: Skylar Blevins x allyrossel]

J A S O N

"London lets go you gone be late!" I sat on the couch rubbing my head. The room was spinning and in all honesty I wasn't feeling the greatest. I turned the water up killing the bottle and tossing it across the living room floor. Shit i was frustrated, hated feeling sick. "London lets roll!"

"Stop yelling in my house Ja, and stop throwing your empty bottles around. I swear it's like raising a child all over again."

I threw my head back letting out a loud groan so she'd get the idea to shut the fuck up. But in case she didn't, "man stop bitching you just making it worst."

Even with my eyes closed I knew her motions. She rolled her eyes and stared at me for a second with her hands on her hips or folded across her chest and right leg cocked. What I didn't know is that she was gone hit me in my head with that damn bottle. Aye them Fiji bottles ain't no joke.

All I could do was sit up and look at her ass while she thought the shit was funny. She came and sat next to me rubbing my head. "Nah don't touch me move back."

"Ja don't play with me-" she sat there still rubbing my head staring at nothing. I moved her hand off my head and laid across the couch with my head in her lap. "No, no, get up your daughter needs to be leaving this house in 10 minutes."

"Take her for me."

She laughed kissing my forehead. "Boy please, that's a you and her thing she is not letting that go."

"I gotta sit this one out man. Take one for the team." I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You're serious aren't you?" I nodded and heard her groan. "Okay but she not gone be happy about this." She stood up abruptly. "Damn my head."

"London lets go you're late." She came from the back and sat next to me on the couch putting her cleats on. "You're just now getting dressed?"

"Ma, i'm ready jeez, come on daddy get up."

"Im not going, moms taking you today." She looked between us and started laughing and I knew exactly why, I laughed with her.

"Whats so funny?"

"You, taking me to a two hour long practice, where you're sitting, outside, for two hours? you? my mother? Yeah okay, daddy come on I am late." She continued to laugh.

"I know babygirl its hard to believe, but i dont feel good, I cant go."

"And IM perfectly capable, now come on."

"And you're wearing that?" We laughed again, "See daddy she can't do it, pleaseeeee for me."

"Whats wrong with my outfit?" We both ignored kim while London laid on my shoulder. "You dont go pops, im not going."

"You're going lil girl, now come on I aint got all day." London let out another soft chuckle, "alright mother, but dont complain to me about your feet or you're too hot or anything else."

"You rememeber her first game you went to." She stuck her middle finger up at me while my daughter and I laughed at her. Kim wasnt outdoors type and she knew that. "Good luck princess, You too shorty"

"Love you pops, stay on that couch and im calling uncle Lo to come watch you!"

"Im a grown ass man ion need no babysitter, tell him bring me some Harolds."

"Noted!" Our front door slammed and this house was quiet for the first time in forever. Not even my knuckle head ass nephew was here. I swear that little nigga think he live here.