Hood Love 2: JoJo's World

Previously in Hood Love...

When you first met Jason Moore he was a playboy who had lost both parents and had nobody on his side but his crew, brother/Bestfriend Brian, Sister/Rider Marie and all the money he needed. After a day of shopping and ass beating, Jason faced a lot in one night then ever before, besides the death of his parents. He had gotten himself stuck in something he never thought would change him, hearts.

After Marie confessing her love for him and meeting his mall crush at the club, Jason's life heads for the hills. Only for him to come tumbling down.

No we jump a couple years later where we really get put into shock. Brian's dead, Joseph Thomas, Marie's baby boy, turns out to be Joseph Moore and Marie? Oh say hello to the neighborhood crack head. See not only is Jason not fucking with Marie anymore but he's got someone holding him down. Brianna. Bri is his ride or die, his main bitch and with his best man six feet deep were introduced to some new sidekicks, we call them David and Logan and even the one and only, Beanie.

Now here's where things get twisted, we meet a couple enemies quickly and head of them all, is nun other than young Torrance Jones, TJ for short.

Now Jason and TJ have beef that's never been explain, but don't worry about that it's coming, however this eventually causes harm to Jason.

While in the hospital, Ja's at home family isn't so stable without him calling the shots. Joseph, all grown up, is about some business and so is his beloved Brianna.

After being released Jason gains some shocking news. Prepared to cover her back bri starts up a he say she say funny business that brings Ja back to his main source with questions that need to be answered and trust me, after getting those answers you'll want her to take it back.

Meanwhile His right hand David and Left hand Logan have a fall out to where Logan disappears for a while.

After ending things with his about to be wife, Jason runs into daddy troubles when Joseph takes his spot on the hospital bed. Jason crawls into depression not speaking to anyone for months and this causes problems with his business. Seems like nobody can function without the head of the boss.

Once all is clear, Jason head out back on his old ways, playboy with his Right hand man,
David.

Here we learn that David has women issues of his own. A night on the town soon turns into gunshots and blood stains and let's just say our book reached a hole.

Somebody's dead.

After the death of said person we meet again with a sprouting Bri who wants answers and support and really the head of someone who in her eyes betrayed her and that's exactly what she strives for.

After welcoming home his son with some news, Jason sets out to find just who's fucking with his business and by business I mean money. After reconnecting with an old source he finds himself in a pickle that might cost his life. But of course we can't kill of the main character so plot twist. After confrontation we see the downfall of a character that started off so great and ended so, well...

Once everything is back to normal, Jason believes it's all over for him, drama females everything, but far from it...

Months later we jump back in on Joseph's birthday, which in Jojos eyes is just another day without his moms. Some people we've met along the way decide to do something nice for him and this backfires leading in a mass shooting and the life of another. But this also introduces a new enemy.

After being kidnapped in his own home with Logan, Jason finds himself face to face with someone from his haunting past and once again in a life or death situation. Oh Jason. After saving his life again Ja decides it's time to move, and start over.

Fast forward. New beginnings, Joseph is now 17 and protecting his now clean mother and girlfriend Ja'nae. Jason on the other hand is digging a new chick, Kim. Kim is a big time real estate agent for now and is seeking a career as a model. Her independence is actually what draws Jason to her.

Not only does Ja have a new flame, but David is back in town with his new chick, Claudia. Now Claudia is a A1 female, she gets down with the guys, which is good considering they need her. See old enemies are trying to surface again and its about time the crew ended a couple lives, what better way to do that than a birthday party, for the birthday girl. Sorta.

No only is claudia getting an early birthday gift but so is Jojo, and its the family business. With Jojo coming of age, Jason seems to think its his time to run the show, call the shots and jojo just might take him up on that with his knuckle head friends by his side.

Things began to change for the group when the most important member has a baby on the way and is almost offed by an inside traitor. Not only that but we see our beloved Jojo get into an accident himself, Luckily someone in it for the long run was there to save a life, you know, after they'd bumped heads earlier.

Turns out this someone means a little more to one of our other characters and she is not happy to see him.

Now lets jump back to the right hand man, David. We see David run into some baby mama drama. See David now has a baby on the way with his fiance and everything is going good until he runs into an old friend in the mall, and lets just say shes finer than ever after giving birth to two beautiful girls, you know at the same time. Yup, we get twins. And they some smart cookies too, in fact it was them who found their father... ijs

Back at home once again Joseph faces some tragic events when his mom is hospitalized from a break in and nae is missing...

As the book comes to an end we get a lot of exciting information and events, but the war is far from over, everyone may think everything is fine after a successful birthday party, but its only just begun

The book ends two years after the big birthday bash. Yeah I know right, there's never a dull Birthday moment with this family.

We're introduced to some new characters thats going to play roles in the future. The Moore, Davis, Langum, and Blevins Kids. Watch out Chicago oh and you too New York...

AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!

Hey everyone, if you've just read through that and you had a hard time following, please please please pleaseeee! go back and read the first book. A lot of answers and things are going to be revealed here and if you have no prior knowledge your will be stuck the entire time. I cannot stress enough how important it is to read these books in order please!!!!

Thanks for the support and dedication, I know i've been MIA but i have been transitioning from high school to college plus dealing with my family and prom, my parents wedding, absolutely not a piece of cake. Anyways, again, Read the first Hood Love, and if you have,
Enjoy and thanks for your support.

LOVE YOU GUYS MUCH (: