Chapter 1: Back With Ariana

Paisley Point of View

"Pais!! Ariana is on the phone!!" My mom yells from downstairs. I pick up the land line that's at my bedside. "Wassup sis," I say into the phone grabbing my emoji pillow. Ariana literally loves me. We always talk on the phone and whenever she's in Boca we're always together. But when she's in Cali I miss her terribly. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come to Cali for the summer." Oh My Lord I'm going to Cali!!! "YASSS," I yell through the phone falling down. "Pack up you're flight is leaving tomorrow," before I could even respond she hung up.

I'm so happy I'm going to California because I'm not the one they call popular, so I wouldn't have anyone to hang out with in Boca. Sure I'm Ariana Grandes sister but that's the only reason people would want to be my friend. I pulled out 6 suitcases, hey dont judge I dont know what to expect. Ive never been out of Boca so I grabbed swimsuits, sweaters, jeans, shorts, shorts, dresses, hoodies, shirts, crop tops, and all of my shoes. Once I got done with the first 3 bags, I entered my bathroom. I grabbed every beauty product I could find and put it in a suitcase. Once all suitcases was packed and my carry on was packed, which contained personals, headphones, and my Apple device, I set up my camera and lights so I could make my Youtube video.

I turned on my camera and set on my bed, I began to speak.

(Bold= When recording a video and talking)

Heyy guys I just got the most shocking news ever. IM GOING TO CALI WITH ARIANA FOR THE SUMMER. Ok since this is my last night probably actually making an actual video and not a vlog, so send me some questions on my Twitter @paisley_grande. Ok first question is from Madison Fed, what are you looking forward to in California? Im looking forward to seeing Ariana and Frankie. Next question is from Molly Yllom, can you sing for us pleaseeeee ps i love you? I love you too and sure ps I love how your last name is just your name spelled backwards.

(Bold Italic= Song)

Something bout you
Makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Something bout
Something bout
Something bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldnt

Ok thats it for right now lol

-----30 minutes later-----

Byee guys I really have to get some shut eye if I want to make my flight.

I wave to the camera and do a kissy face before shutting the camera off. I edit my video and upload it to my 1M subscribers. I turn the extra lights off and sit my laptop and camera on my bedside. I walk into the bathroom and start myself a bath. I throw my bath bomb/ shower bomb and start tying my hair up. Once the water and bubbles in my jacuzzi tub are at a decent height, I shut it off. I slip off my clothes and get in, moaning feeling so relaxed.

------Next Morning------

My alarm clock goes off. I groan and shut it off, as I climb out of bed. I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth and then combed my hair out. I put it into a high pony and then added a bandana. I put on some light makeup because why look like you just came out of the salon when you're about to go to a crowded airport? I slipped on my outfit was just black and white bomber jacket with a pink crop top that was just a little under my belly bottom and some black jeggings. I took a quick mirror pic and then grabbed my phone and carry on and left my room. I walked to the front door which my bags and dad were waiting. We grabbed my bags and left the house.

------After airplane ride-----

I grabbed my bags and started looking around for Ari and Frankie until some tattooed arms picked me up, already knowing that it was Frankie I just laughed. He put me down and I turned around and hugged them both. "I've missed you guys," I said letting go as they did as well. "Don't get all sappy on us Paid," Frankie said with a smirk. "Hysterical," I turn towards Ari, "I missed you sis" She nods and we hug again. I looked down and we all had on Vans. "Shoes in the middle." We almost all do it instantly. I snap a picture of all of our different colored Vans and posted it on Instagram with the caption: Damn Grandes Back at it Again W/ the All Colored Vans @frankiegrande @arianagrande

The Grande Siblings are back together again!

________

Haii Lovelies

New book I hope you all like it

Comment and vote