Chapter 8: Hiroshi's Stalker (Part 1)

In one of these days, you decided that all of you needed a little bit of fresh air. So today in a beautiful Sunday morning, you take them out for a walk (not literally) around the town so they can get familiar.

It was a good thing they were more civilized than you expected to be, you knew that already during the playdate though. You imagined them like literal animals, dogs running around and barking noisily but it was a bit too harsh to even think about it.

The five wolves were more than pleased when you said you all are going outside. You got them to take a bath, getting dressed and head off.

Soon, all of you were chilling in the park like in the play date. The morning sun was not to hot and not too cold either. From your seat on the bench, you watch Yataro blankly pushing Natsuki who is swinging on the swings but you can tell that in his eyes, he loves looking at Natsuki smiling and a tint of enjoyment.

On the other side of the swing was also another swing set so Hiroshi was helping Haruka get up on the swing. "Come on Haruka-chan you can do it!" Hiroshi's male squeaky voice encouraged his little brother.

"E-Ehhh Nii-ni..." Haruka is flustered, getting all of that attention. You puckered your cheeks, awing at them. Soooo cute~! You squealed to yourself. "Ne ne, [Name]..." You hear Stella's voice beside you, tugging on your cardigan.

"Oh hello Stella!" You greeted the brunette. "C-Can you play with me? Hiroshi-onii chan is busy with Haruka..." She shyly asks, you beam at her. "Sure thing Stella!" With that, she drags you to go play with her at the slides.

[Some time later]

"Alright guys, what do you guys say we go home now?" You implied, calling the attention of the five who are all giving "aww" sounds.

"Can we stay a little bit longer [Name]-chan???" Haruka pouts, latching onto Hiroshi's hand. You shook your head, no matter how much it hurts your precious kokoro seeing their sad cute faces, they're just too precious~

"Nope sorry Haruka, we don't want you all to get heat strokes now would we?"

They all shook heads and you nodded, smiling. "Now come on, it's about time for lunch!"

"Yay lunchtime!" They cheered with their cute hands raising up, with the exception of Yataro with his cute poker face.

You hold onto the hands of Stella and Hiroshi (his other hand, since Haruka won't let go of his left one) and lead them home.

Unknown to you, Hiroshi feels suddenly uncomfortable. He stops abruptly, tensing up and causing his red wolf ears under his large wolf-eared beanie (you bought them those when you realized their hoodies are all what they're going to wear).

He turns around, looking back at the playground, his nose twitching as if sniffing something. "Something wrong, Hiroshi-kun?" You ask him, everyone else was confused just as you, their large eyes blinking at Hiroshi who seems to have a deep thought before looking back at you.

"Nothing at all [Name]-chan." Hiroshi finally replies. "I just feel something weird that's all." You stared at him for a bit, wondering what he was feeling up about. Is something watching them?

You look back to where you think Hiroshi was supposedly looking, finding no one after a few minutes later. You looked back down at the five, they seem tense, getting scared.

Oh no, you have to calm them down somehow. "Well its probably your stomach Hiroshi!" You laughed nervously and Hiroshi seems to get your idea and joins your laughing. "Hehe yeah, I'm reallllyy hungry!"

The four started laughing so you guessed this is working. So taking their hands again, you lead them back to your home.

Once again, unknown to you and the five wolves...