What's Yours?(Author's Note!)

A/N:
Hello to the one who is reading this now! Thank You for having time even just to read this one and the other chapters of this story.

This story is all from the imaginations from the head of the author and purely fictional. All contents of this book including the names, places, and incidents are all made from the mind of the author. If may in any circumstance that some of this contents are related to real life then I will tell you this:

IT'S PURELY CONCIDENTIAL

This story seems to be in the beginning stage and I just got get this out of my head because my mind is full of things now that I, myself, can't even understand sometimes why their in my head. So I'm giving this a try and I hope you also give this a try.

It may not be as good like other stories but I want to make something that really relates to others in some aspect.

I'm not expecting many to read this but I'll try my best to finish what I've started. I'm new to this and I am to be called a complete 'amateur' yet my imagination keeps getting bigger.

And please don't plagiarize. Learn to make things in your own words, ideas, and the passion you have in making your very own story.

I do hope that you will enjoy Alexis' story and please if you may notice the timeline of each chapter it links to the past of Alexis along with her beloved bestfriend.

(If you want to find out! Enjoy Reading!)

P.S. - Mysterious ng profile ko no? Badtrip kasi ako noon nung may sinulat ako dun. Hahaha! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy!😊