Right?

"Mula pagkabata, ikaw lamang ang aking kasama.
At hawak kamay tayo ay gumawa ng ala-ala."

-From The First Part Of The Letter

Alexis

Year 2005
"Mommy, malapit na po ba tayo ? " tanong ko kay Mommy.

"Patience, Alexa we're almost there " sabi ni Mommy.

"Okay " sabi ko at tumahimik na lamang.

My Parents and I are going to the house of my Mom's best friend. At first, I declined because I want to stay at home and play with my friends because it's Summer but she reassured me that I will have fun while we're there.

I hope I will have fun. Summer isn't just nothing for a kid like me you know.

We kind of had an argument about it but she won. So, I just accepted the defeat right away.

I must have forgotten my manners.
I'm Alexis Louise Cordez, seven years of age, upcoming grade 2 student, and the only child of one of the richest families in the world. It's unbelievable that a seven year old like me has a mind like this but I don't care what you think because some children just don't find Dictionaries and Encyclopedias as fun as they think.

I often speak English but with my Parents I speak our Native Language.
I rarely speak Tagalog to other people.
I'm just not fond of people getting close to me that easily so I use the International Language just to make myself sound more formal in my age.

Live with it. I don't care either ways.

"We're here " sabi ni Mommy na nagpatigil sa mga thoughts ko.

Pagkatingin ko sa labas ng kotse ay laking gulat ko. Talaga!

It's a really, really, really big house. Well it's same as ours.

The interior designs are amazing.

Don't ask because I want to design houses when I'm in the right age.

Lumabas na si Mommy kasunod ako. Si Daddy ay nag-lalabas ng mga suitcases at iba pang mga luggage namin.

Mas nagulat pa ako ng may lumabas na napakagandang babae. She's as beautiful as my Mom. They're like the perfect match of best friends if you can say it.

Nagyakapan sila at nagbeso sa isa't isa.

Then the beautiful lady turned to my direction. I was stunned for a second because I have never met one of my Mom's friends.

But it faded away because of the genuine smile of the Lady.

She's very pretty
Can't deny that.

"So, she's Alexis ?" tanong ng kaibigan ni Mommy.

"Yes, but I seldom call her Alexa. I just find some jinggle to it" pasagot ni Mommy nakangiti pa at napapatawa.

"She's still very cute and pretty just like the last time I saw her when she was a toddler" she giggled.

"She had already grown. You won't ever imagine that she can be too mature for her age" sabi ni Mommy nakapameywang pa.