Chapter 2

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The sound of someone knocking loudly on my door wake me up. Aaahh *yawning*. I still haven't had enough sleep. I sleepily walk to the door and open it.

"Annyeong!"

"Hm.. annyeong" I answered with a sleepy tone. Not that I'm not interested in having a conversation, but I just don't feel like talking.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Yeah. Just sleepy. Who are you?" I dont think I know this guy.

"Kim Seok Jin imnida. Nice to meet you *bow 90°*"

"Lee Hyeri imnida. Nice to meet you too *yawn*"

Jin: "Mian if I'm disturbing. I know it's already late. I-"

Hyeri: "Yeah it's late. By the way, do I know you?"

Jin: "Oh. Umm.. I am actually your neighbour."

Hyeri: "Jinjja?! I don't know I have a neighbour."

Jin: "Yeah.. I moved here 7 months ago."

Hyeri: "Oh"

Jin: "Don't you remember me?"

I squinted my eyes and observed every inch of his face. The moment my eyes landed on his, I feel something familiar.

Hyeri: "You?!" How can I forget that gorgeous eyes! I thought that was the last time I'll see that eyes, but right now.. I'm looking at it. But..

Hyeri: "Why are you here?? Are you stalking me?!!" I guess I'm not sleepy anymore. Now I'm scared!

Jin: "Woah. No I'm not. Chill girl. I am no-"

Hyeri: "Did you just call me a girl? I'm 24 for goodness sake!" Did he just- Oh no. He better hope he didn't just called me a girl. I am a grown woman!

Jin: "Mianhae.."

Hyeri: "What do you want?" I'm annoyed right now.

Jin: "I just want to check in on you. I don't know if you remember, but I was actually the one that drove you here."

Hyeri: "You're a taxi driver?"

Jin: "Nae.."

Hyeri: "Ok so now that I've remembered that, what does it have to do with anything?"

Jin: "I just wanted to know how are you doing. If I'm not mistaken, when I was driving you here this evening, I think I saw you crying."

Hyeri: "Ar-"

Jin: "I'm not stalking you! I saw it through the rear mirror."

Hyeri: "Nae.. gwaenchana." When will this conversation ends..

Jin: "Oh. Good then.."

Hyeri: "Is there anything else that I can help you with?"

Jin: "Oh yeah there is. You see, tomorrow I'll be having a small party at my place. There won't be many people. I only invited some of my friends. And if possible, I would like to have you there too."

Hyeri: "I'll think about it."

Jin: "Arasseo. I'll get going now. Annyeong!"

Hyeri: "Bye👋"
.
.
Okay now it's time to me to continue my sleep. Looking at Jin's eyes gave me a comfort feeling which makes me even sleepier. I felt lost staring into his eyes. I think his beautiful face is making me dreaming eventhough I'm not yet asleep.

I clean my entire apartment then sit on the couch. My heart is racing like crazy. I'm panting. It is breathless to clean this apartment alone. Thank god I finished it. Now, it's time to sleep.

//skip//

Hyeri POV

I stand in front of the door. I'm having second thought wheather I should or shouldn't knock. I shrugged it off and build up my right hand into a fist then gently place it against the door and start knocking.

After a few seconds, a tall man with black hair opens the door. I don't think I know him. He must be Jin's friend. I look at him and smiled, he replied it.

We just stood there in silence. I looked into his eyes and noticed him staring back at me. It's like our eyes are glued to each other. There was a moment of silence between us. We kept that situation going for a few minutes. Neither one of us is blinking. We just let the mood slowly flows by for as long as it could.

I flinched when I feel something heavy landed on my shoulder. I turn my face to the side for a better view of whatsoever that got on my shoulder. I see my friend's dreamy face. How can I forgot she's here too. Hahaha..

I look to the guy that opened the door and then I realized that he was actually staring at my friend. I wanted to laugh so bad right now but that would be rude. I make a stupid hideous face to stop my laugh from coming out. It looks like im smiling with an ugly look on. I'm not always this ugly okayy..

"EHEMM!"