Bully Love

Farrow POV

Have you ever been in love with someone but can't let that person or anyone else know? That's my situation at the moment. Dexter Mathews is this unbelievably cute buy who's captain of the math club and rides a skateboard to school. My friends are annoyed by him and his crazy attitude. His mixture of dorky and obnoxious friends doesn't help at all.

My friends want me to hang out with people like "them" which mean they have to wear snap-backs, have tattoos, and knows slang like it's a second language. I don't want to be with those not-very-books-smart guy who cares more about what clothes they wear than their grades. I don't want to be with someone who calls me his bitch or hoe. 

I want to be with Dexter. I don't care if he's technically a nerd and skater; he's a hot nerd and skater. I don't just like his looks, he's intelligent so I can actually have a meaningful conversation with him and he's so funny.

I want him but no one can know because if anyone did, my social life will be flushed down the toilet and my name is everything to me.

Why couldn't he be considered cool?

Now I have to either ignore him or make fun of him so no one suspects a thing. This year, I have to stay clear of him because junior year is everything.

******************

Hey! This is going to be my first book on wattpad and I'm so excited! Please place this in your library and/or reading lists because this will not be continued for a while. Show that you're excited with a vote and comment! Thanks for reading this and please fan me!

-Roro ☻