Chapter 4: Celeana

It was already Friday, gosh I'm so nervous, what if I mess up? What if my mask will fall off? So many what ifs! I looked at the clock and it was already 4:30 the party starts at 6 pm so I gotta call Marchi(Marshal), so I called him it rang for a couple of times and he picked it up.

"MARCHI! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Chillax Ea, I'm on my way."

"Ok! Hurry Chi!"

And I ended the call, I felt so relieved I looked at the door waiting for Marshal to knock on that door.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Ea! It's me open up" I heard Marshal outside and opened the door I was really surprised when I saw him carrying my dress with a bouquet, WHITE ROSES MY FAVORITE! He really made me smile "Don't get your hopes up Ea, this bouquet is not for you." He said and laughed, I felt my cheeks burning up, was I blushing? I felt so embarrassed did my face give him a hint that I wanted that bouquet? "I'm just joking Ea, here flowers for m'lady" he bowed like a gentleman, m'lady? I now remembered what that mystery guy said.hm. I grabbed the bouquet and kissed him on the cheek, JUST A FRIENDLY ONE OK. "Thanks Chi! Now I need to change, did you bring two dresses?" I asked and looked at the dresses he brought. "Black dress and red dress per requested" he handed me the red dress, when I'm Celeana I'm known to be the Reine Rougue( Red Queen) but when I'm the masked performer I'm known to be the Reine Noir(Black Queen) – I'M NOT RACIST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME- I'm the queen, I changed put on light make-up and fixed my hair. My red dress clung to me like a glove and it was too short! It was above my knee like 5-6 inches above my knee so I had to wear my knee length black boots.

I took a last glimpse at myself in the mirror and went outside "I'm ready." Marshal looked at me and I noticed he was with someone "Oh! Ea your escort is here to escort you" I was expecting Jaymes but I saw Mathias, He was wearing a black tux with a white rose on the pocket of his jacket then I seem to stare at his eyes again, they were very beautiful. "Good evening, Celeana" Mathias greeted me. "See you at the party Ea, I need to pick up Ms. Bourguis" then Marshal left me with Mathias. "So Mathias you ready?" I said and he just nodded.

When we arrived at the party I looked for Jess and Jaymes, I looked everywhere but I couldn't find them so I'm stuck with emotionless guy for tonight then. "So Agreste, You agreed to switch partners with Jaymes?" I asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to spend this special night with his girlfriend, what about you? Don't you have a special someone to be with tonight?" he asked and that hit me, I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR TOO LONG. "Well, I've been single ever since last year of junior high" I sighed and I heard him chuckle, a low yet cute chuckle "same same" he smiled at me I just stared deeply into his eyes when I'm looking at his eyes it feels like I'm soaring in the sky. We stared so long that I noticed him blush and then looked away, aw so fvcking cute.

"So, uhmm.... Celeana?"

"you can call me Cela"

"oh. Cela, Cela, Cela" He kept on repeating my nickname it sounded kinda cute which is weird because I don't find my nickname cute at all but when he says it, it's so damn cute!

"what's wrong? You're turning red, do you have a fever?" then he placed his hand on my forehead to check. I shook my head and tried to look away, "I'm fine" I said.

Message! Message!

Both of us were surprised, it was just my phone.

Hello m'lady: Him

It was just the mystery guy. "Was that yours?" Mathias asked me I just nodded "do you have your phone?" I asked because I can't use my phone to reply to him "uhmm..." He searched in his pockets "I'm sorry, I think I left my phone at my friend's house"

I'll just reply to him later. "Ok thanks for the effort though" I patted his shoulder I saw him jerk a little "is everything alright?" I looked at him but he looked away. WHAT THE HELL MATHIAS.

"I need to go to the restroom, be right back" then he left, what did I do? I pouted there. As Mathias arrived I saw Marshal "Can I borrow Celeana for a moment Mr.Agreste?" Mathias nodded and I went with Marshal

"S T R I P"

Marshal said straight forward, I slapped him "stop joking you fool, give me my dress and mask. GET OUT!" I heard him laugh, ugh I was blushing for all I know "here here" He gave me my dress and mask "my violin?" I asked again he gave me my violin and I started to change.

"10 minutes left Ea, hurry your ass up" I heard Marshal knocking on the door. I'm ready.

*****

I was on stage getting ready and everyone was looking at me, I was getting nervous I saw Mathias with Jess and Jaymes they were in front.

After my performance I hurriedly went back-stage and looked for Marshal, I saw him "MARCHI!" I screamed and to my surprise I say Jess and Jaymes with him.

SHIT.

"CELA!" Jess said very surprise, oh shit, I'm done, I'm finished, it's all over now, bye-bye life.

"Uhmm.." I looked at them very nervous "guys! What a surprise seeing you here" I tried to pull off another fake smile both of them sighed "Just tell us the truth already bes" Jess said "ok I secretly play the violin" I said looking straight at them I better tell them now. "Why didn't you tell us before? We could understand you know" I was afraid, I didn't know what to do, I was scared. This person with the mask is not the real me... I don't know both of them hugged me "geez you moron" such drama we're having right now. "ok so now that both of you know please promise you won't tell anyone" Marshal looked both of them straight in the eye, "why? She was great out there" Jess said and winked at me, I gave a Marshal a no don't tell them look. "I can't tell you yet." And he nodded at me.

We were back at the dorm and I took a long bath to relax my mind you know, after talking my bath I wore my loose shirt and short shorts, to be comfy ok. "I still can't believe my best friend was the masked performer, like I've been a fan of her for so long now and to my surprise she was my best friend" Jess looked at me and smiled "tonight was the best bes. Even though I wasn't with you half of the party" then I remembered I have to reply to the mystery guy I hurriedly grabbed my phone and checked my messages

You: I'm sorry! I was at a party and I couldn't reply to you

I wasn't expecting a reply because it was already 12:30 am so I didn't bother to wait. I was so sle-

Message! Message!

I was so surprised did he wait for my reply? Or it was just coincidence that he is still awake at this hour.

Really? J I was at one too:Him

Maybe he was at the party too, maybe he is one of my homeroom classmates, oh no. "Who is that Cela? Your new boyfriend, right?" I gave her an annoyed look, she knows that I'm really weak at this stuff. I just ignored her and went to sleep.