Thursday, April 14

My mom let me update before we left for school. i guess that's good. idon't get why the word want's to stay alive.
    It's pointless. We always end up dying and in the end you're glad to be dead.
    I can't stop thinking that dying will be easy.
    I feel like i'm fighting insanity, the side of me that is carefree and thinks that everything is perfect no flaws but i know that that side of me is dangerous. My insanity is ........it's ...my worst nightmare.Naw! it's everyone's nightmare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm in writing class right now and even though my teacher said not to i'm writing on here.
    She went to go get coffee so ya. one of my friends are taking names there's my teacher. i guess she got her coffee.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I got a oreos ! :) and Sierra hasn't left so she might not have to Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!But, my life is still falling apart. i mean my parents are divorced and i'm the youngest when i'm at my dad's and get picked on 24-7 and when i'm at my moms it's the exact same but i have a baby brother to take care of because my brother and sis don't take care of Finn ,my baby brother, and then afterwards they take all the credit and get like 20$ and i get 0$and i would have tolled on them but they said that they would hurt me if i did.
GTG is 3:02 and we leave at 3:20! Bye!

    I'm back and it is now 5:37 pm i'm home alone and i feel awesome i'm going to go outside be back in a minute .

    Well i'm screwed. my leg and fingers are covered in blue from a project that was due today but due date is now tomorrow and the whole thing is crappy.
     And each update in the same day will be a paragraph.it's 7:53 and i'm about to die of boredom well see you in a bit :/

    I just realised that the song awoken describes how i am....