Am I Dead?

AU Information: Apocalypse. The 'End' has just begun... Person A and Person B are working together to survive, and slowly fall in love with each other on the way. They make it for a while, until Person B goes missing one night during the night, leaving a note and saying that they'll be back before dawn. They don't make it back. Person A searches for them, and finds them... But Person B was bitten, undead, and they weren't human anymore. They were what they were killing in the first place. What happens next is up to you!
._._._._._._._._._

This AU is one of my favorites, once again, and it's just all angsty and action packed and it can really go more than one way. I've actually roleplayed this a lot before, and have drawn an idea for one of my OTPs with this particular AU. It's.. made me get emotional on multiple occasions. What can I say? I'm an emotional girl that's emotionally attached to her characters!
~~~~~~~~~~

Sentence Starters!

"____, we have to get out of here! /Now/!" _____ screamed, and grabbed the other's hand, pulling them away.

'They.. Left a note,' _____ thought to themselves, then rolled their eyes. 'Of course they would.'

"..._-____..." _____ stuttered out as they saw _____ lying on the ground, covered in what appeared to be blood, and lots of it. They were gone. There was no going back now.
___________________________
Enjoy your angst! ~Jacque