Chapter 3

🎶Zero to Hero, and who'd have thunk?🎶

1 Week Later

Petra's POV

I anxiously tapped my fingers on my desk as Fairy Godmother continued her lesson, the History of Wonderland. "Who can tell me the name of the third Queen in the Heart Family?" Said Fairy Godmother. Jane, the headmaster's daughter, raised her hand (again)."Jane?" "Scarlet Hearts." She said smugly. "Then her daughter, Rose, claimed the throne, and her daughter is the current queen, Ruby Hearts." "Very good Jane." Said Fairy Godmother, then turned back to the board. I wish I could say that this whole 'privileged teacher's daughter' act bothered me, but my dad treated me the exact same way. The spoiled princess of Neverland. Sure, it was a part I loved to play every now and then. But it got old, and when it did I would got to London where I could be a normal kid. Two worlds, two different lives. Maybe someday I'll have to choose only one, but not yet.

Finally, the bell rang. "Homework is a 1 paragraph essay of how Wonderland got its name." Said Fairy Godmother, but we were already halfway out the door.

Nibs was in the same class, so we walked out together. "First concert tonight." Said Nibs, elbowing me in the side. There was no question that Nibs was my favorite of all the lost boys. He was definitely the most mature, which was refreshing every now and then. But when needed, he could also be the childish lost boy he truly was at heart. "Yeah, finally something is getting interesting." I said. Nibs rolled his eyes. "Cmon Petra, admit it. You like Auradon a little bit." I sighed. "It's not so bad, is that what you wanted to hear?"

Nibs was going to answer, but I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. When I turned around I was faced with a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Yeah?" I said, slightly annoyed he interrupted our conversation. "So, you're Petra right?" He said. I nodded. The boy held his hand out to me. "I'm Chad Charming, son of Cinderella and Prince Charming." He said. "I just wanted to introduce myself, since we're in a lot of classes together." Personally, I never noticed him before, but whatever. "Oh, well, nice to meet you."

"I got to go, hope to see you around Petra." Said Chad. He winked at me before walking off.

Nibs looked at me, as if he was expecting me to say something. "What?" I finally said. "He was hitting on you, you know that, right?" I looked down the hallway at Chad. "Nope, didn't notice." I said. "He's not the first." Said Nibs as I opened my locker. "Half the guys have been staring at you since the assembly." I rolled my eyes. "You're starting to sound like Foxglove." "Hey, just making sure you're aware." Said Nibs. "We'll meet you backstage tonight." "See you then."

Carlos' POV

"No excuses this time." Said Jay. "Your coming to the Neverlanders concert tonight." "I'm not much of a party person, Jay." I said as I opened my locker. "It's not technically a party." I scoffed. "A place with tons of people, music, probably refreshments, call it what you want, but it's not really my thing."

"Oh cmon, you know who the lead singer is?" Jay cleared his throat and imitated Petra's British accent. "Petra Moira Angela Pan." I rolled my eyes. "Her accent isn't that strong." But Jay ignored me and continued." Oh, my dear Carlos, how I love you so. Let's fly off to Never Neverland and-" I put my hand over his mouth when I saw Petra and one of the lost boys round the corner.

Jay got the message and turned to look at the girl. "Go talk to her." Said Jay. "I can't just go right now!" I said. "Why not? What's-"

Then, Chad Charming walked up and started talking to her. She shook his hand, then Chad walked off. "And once again, Chad Charming steals the girl." I said, going back to going through my locker. "I wouldn't worry about it." Said Jay. "She didn't look to happy when she talked to him. And plus, Chad moves on to a new girl every day." It doesn't matter." I said. "I'll see you at the concert tonight."