New house

As I came too I heard arguing "WHAT THE HECK ZAYN!" A Irish voice said "hey look at her she has 10 skars on her body"must have been zayn but it was true my parents died so I was adopted and those 'parents' beat me.so I have many scars and other marks on me.

"Wait, I think she is waking up" as I flutterd my eyes open my body was stiff I tried to stretch but I looked down my wrest were tied . great another scar."i won't run why would I ?" I said.he smirked as he untied my ropes."i am sorry" he murmured."whatever I don't wanna go home anyway so eh whatever"I murmerd. "still I hurt you"he said. I leaned in and cupped my hand In his face "so,why don't you show me around"I said as I smiled ."welcome home" he said.

Zayn's pov.

Yes! I smiled and said "welcome home" as I lightly took her hand she smiled and led her down the halway we stopped at a door. she smiled and said "what's this door go totoothed said as she tealted her head and studeid the bottom of the door I said"look up" she did it said Emma on the top. "shall we?" I said she nodded.

In her room there was a king sized bed a closet full of every thing a girl would want aripostle p.s American eagle exetera.a dresser a shielded balcony full of little air holes on the 3 inh glass to let in fresh air and posters of girl and one derection quotes and also Christmas lilights she gasped "like iIto said .she squeled "yes"

I showed her the rest of the house I showed her the guys rooms the living room the library the kitchen the dining room the three batch rooms and finally the huge yard's back yard is smaller'.

SO HAVE YOU ENJOYD THE BOOK?

10 comments PLEASE