Creepy Pasta WTF?

Okay so let's begin with the survivor of this terrible thing.

Hellooooo. My name just so happens to be OMG. I am here to tell you of the thing I survived. So let's begin.

A loooooong time ago, when I was just a little wittle child. I went on this camping trip with my classmates. Literally. I'm sure that you have lots of time if you are reading this. So listen well cause I do not want to repeat it.

Tonight was going to change all of are lives mainly them though. We packed food for three whole days. Smores, pizza, pasta, and even some Freddy fresh produce.

Now the action begins. We were all having a blast playing in the lakes and climbing trees. That is until....................
#:o
#:o
#:o
#:o
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's time for the campfire and stories. Ha, ha, ha, ha! You thought I was gonna say Creepy Pasta didn't ya?

The stories were just beginning to end, but one person had to change it all.

He told the story of Creepy Pasta. Like WTF!!! Who tells a story about that. A few minutes after the story finished there was a rusle in the bushes.

Then all of a sudden out came. . . . . . . . # :o
# :o
# :o
# :o
# :o
# :o
# :o
# :o

 # :o # :o # :o # :o # :o # :o # :o # :o

Out came BOB from Creepy Pasta. Like WTF, where in the HELL did he come from. Then more things from Creepy Pasta came and started running towards us.

Them being my stupid classmates thought you were able to eat things from Creepy Pasta.

So they started running towards them and they got devoured.

Me being me I ran for my life and that is how I am telling you the tell now.

We'll gotta go cause I don't want to stick to one place for to long. Cause who nows they might becoming here next, well see ya SUCKER!!!

 Cause who nows they might becoming here next, well see ya SUCKER!!!