Well You Got A Free Show There Didn't You?

•Cora's POV•

"Can I borrow one of your swimsuits?" I asked Hailey while we were in her room. She didn't want to get her clothes wet so she was going to change it a swimsuit also.

"Yeah! Hmmm... let's see... Oooh definitely this one!" She said and then handed me one.

"Oh my goblins! Could this be any more revealing?! It barely covers my stuff up!"

"Oh come on! You'll look great in it! You just started wearing bikinis last year so you don't know what you're talking about! And you have the body for it!"

"Well excuse me for not wanting to show the whole world my goodies! And that shouldn't even qualify as a bikini!" I laughed.

"Just put it on! I'm sure Austin will LOVE how you look in it." She teased.

"Oh shut up!" I joked. "I'm going into your humongous closet to change."

"Suuuuurrrreeeee. You're probably just gonna send Austin nude pics of yourself in there."

"Oh my god Hailey you're disgusting." I said as we both laughed.

I changed into what Hailey gave me.

I came out of the closet not very confident.

"OH MY GOD!" Hailey yelled.

"I know... It looks terrible!"

"YEAH!... If it was Opposite Day! And it's not, Cora you look hot in that!"

"Are you coming on to me or..." I joked.

"How do you feel in this?" She asked.

"Umm... I don't feel like I look good in it?"

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs where the boys were sitting on the couch waiting for us.

•Austin's POV•

I was bored sitting with Alex in Hailey's livingroom.

I was taking my SnapBack off and then putting it back on... over and over again.

I heard footsteps and saw Cora and Hailey come down the stairs.

My jaw dropped.

Cora.

Looked.

Good.

"Stop drooling, Austin." Alex laughed.

I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

I looked at Alex and he had a little bit of drool too. I can't blame him. Cause just wow.

"Cora doesn't think she looks good in what she's wearing right now."

"You look great!" Me and Alex yelled in unison without meaning to.

"You guys are just lying, forget. I'm just gonna go change." She said.

"DON'T CHANGE!" Me and Alex AGAIN yelled in unison.

That wasn't supposed to come out, I just really don't want her to take it off.

Alex and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"...See?! You look good in it! Now come on, I wanna go swimming." Hailey said to Cora.

We all went outside and we all just stood there in front of the pool.

Hailey got in.

After another like 30 seconds of just standing there, I pushed Alex in.

"Bro!"

The rest of us laughed.

"You next." I said to Cora.

"Wha-" Before she could finish what she was saying I pushed her in too. Not hard like I pushed Alex though.

"Austin!" Everyone laughed except her.

"Oops my bad."

"I forgot my towel. I'll be right back." Cora said.

I took off my shirt and sat at the edge of the pool on my phone.

"Hey can I see that?"

"Sure." I handed my phone to Cora.

Once I handed her my phone, she pushed me into the pool.

"Oops, my bad." She said just like I had.

She set my phone down and got in the pool.

"Hey Cora." I said.

"What?"

I tried pushing her down into the water, but I accidentally pulled her bikini top down.

She gasped and quickly pulled it back up.

I looked around and Hailey and Alex were to busy flirting so they didn't notice.

"Sorry!" I quickly said.

"It's fine... um can you tie the back please?"

"Yeah."

She turned around and I started tying the top.

"Did you see anything?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it's not like I haven't seen it before." I whispered into her ear while smirking.

"You remember that?!"

"How could I forget that? It was amazin-cool-I uh mean..." There is no way to make it seem like I wasn't going to say her boobs were amazing.

"So you enjoyed the show, huh?" She laughed.

"Yes..."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, leant in and whispered, "You'll have more of a show later."

A/N: C L I F F H A N G E R

But don't worry! I'll update the next chapter in a couple of minutes!