Castaway

"Are you guys alright back there?" Ashton said

"Yeah" replied all stephen, samara, linus, ella, grace, lina, and anna in unison.

Suddenly a shudder fell through the plane.. Loud screams could be heard from the back of the plane and looked frantically out the window. The plane was wobbling dangerously. With a sickening crack, a large incision appeared on the plane wing. It twitched uncertainly for a second, and fell off altogether. A huge jolt tossed me forward and my seat belt strained against my waist as the plane took a sickening nosedive. I remember feeling a strange calmness and then everything went black.

Ashton awoke to the sounds of lapping waves.He felt sharp pain in his head as he lifted it from soft sand to look around. He was on a beach. Navy blue waters tickled the beach. The sun beat down on him and his shirt was stiff with sweat. His eyes accustomed to the brightness and he saw his friends scattered on the beach like toys in lifeless positions. He winced with pain as he pulled himself to his feet. He hobbled towards linus only to see him scarred with cuts and bruises. Ashton shook him violently.

"What happened?" Linus said

" We crashed." Ashton said

"You're a crappy pilot." Linus said

Then Anna arose with only a few minor cuts.

"Grace is hurt badly." Anna said in a sorrowful voice.

The group ran over to grace she was bleeding, with a large cut in her forehead and her right arm .

After a while everybody except grace was responsive, with Stephen only having a broken wrist, Samara had a broken leg, Lina was fine,and Ella had

a broken rib.

"Come on you guys we need to get Grace of the sand, her cuts could get infected"

We recovered a seat from the crash and several other things.

"Well we're going to need fire and FOOD!" Lina shouted.

" Well someone go get wood, and i'll make a fire" Linus said.

Not more than an hour later Linus had a blazing fire going.

"Night is approaching we should get some sleep"

The next morning we focused on food, Anna went out to the reef to look for crab and clams, Linus and Lina being the vegetarians they are, they went to look for fruit, i went to look for animals and bugs, Samara tried fishing, Stephen and Ella stayed with Grace.

Ella came back with a few large crabs and a little clam, Samara came back with 3 small rock fish, and Linus and Lina came back with a small coconut that they both had to share, Ashton came back with a rat carcass. By the time the group of survivors came back the sun was setting, the smell of cooked meat and seafood wafted through the air

"I'M SO HUNGRY!" Shouted Linus

"Well, eat some meat." Ashton said.

"NO! MEAT IS MURDER!" Linus yelled.

"Then go look for some coconuts or something like that... " Samara said in a sleepy tone.

"You know Linus if you don't eat you're going to starve" Stephen said with a semi-serious tone.

"We can't continue living on the beach." Ashton said

"We'll need shelter." Samara agreed.

"Well in the morning I guess we'll have to figure that out, now won't we." Anna said. Linus yelled,

"IF I DON'T GET SOME FOOD SOON, I'M GOING TO START EATING THE BARK OFF THE PALM TREES!!" Ashton said,

"Linus, you can have some meat."

"I'M NOT EATING ROADKILL!!"

"Then you and Lina can STARVE!"