chapter-10

Lisa's POV

"Alright! If you both are done laughing at each other and at me. I came to  take you guys to McDonalds." He said and I looked at him in confusion.

"Don't you know we both have our own cars!" Ryan stated and I agreed.

"Well I came here because my car broke down near the book store here so.." He trailed and bulb lit.

"Ahaan so you want a ride from me?" I asked and he smiled.

"By the way as far as I know you both kind of hate each other. What are you doing with him?" He asked me and I looked at Ryan who was back to the grumpy mood.

"We share this flat." I said and he coughed out of surprise." You too are roommates?" Evan asked and I hit him on his torso.

"No. We share this flat!" I hissed at him.

"Why are you saying like as if he has STDs and its not safe to be anywhere near him?" Evan asked and I laughed.

"Okay. Call me when we are ready to go." Ryan said and left.

"I'll get ready and come and you can-" Evan cut me out.

"Can watch you get ready!" He squealed.

"Hell no. You can go die!" I said and left.

I wore my best denim jeans and white tank top and straightened my hair and tied it loosely leaving some bangs here and there. I slipped into my plain white Vans' shoes and slide my phone into the back pocket and ran out of the room.

"OK let's go." I said getting my car keys from the living room and get the house empty. What? Did they just leave me alone. I slide inside my car and drive to McDonalds where I would meet everybody else.

I enter and quickly recognise Evan sitting there with his back facing me.

"You jerk! You asked me for a ride and then left me alone!" I said slapping his back.

"Excuse me?" Oh shit. Oh shit. It was some other guy. Shit.

"What the hell? Why did you even hit me so hard? Who are you?" He bombarded his questions at me and I stood dumbfounded.

"Ahemmm I'm sorry bro. She thought you were me and hit you." Evan came up from behind me for my rescue or more for his death.

"You know she doesn't understand one time thing and now she is stalking me and hitting me where ever she sees me or someone like me. I'm really sorry!" Evan finished and my jaw drops down to the floor on hearing that and I gave him a death glare.

"Take a chill pill babe and relax. Just forget about what happened that night." The person with oh-i-look-like-evan face told and I resisted the urge to punch both of them to death.

Evan took me away from that asshole and  to the table where everyone whom I know were sitting.Maser,Linda,Merlin, Flora, Josh, Sasha, Rebecca, Jason and Ryan. Everyone looked at me with amused faces as my face was red as a tomato when blanched.

"Lee-" I cut off Evan and kicked him on his shin." Now you are going to double pay for this! And you better know that I'm not forgiving you for this anytime soon! You better be ready to see the other side of me!" I shoved him away and went to the counter to order myself some-no a lot of ice cream to calm myself down.

"Give me three chocolate with dark chocolate toppings ice cream!" I ordered the employee.

"Here ma'am!" He handed me three small cups and got even more pissed." You think this will calm me down! Give me the bucket!" I said and looked at me confused.

"What! Do I look like I want to please you by my looks!? Come on give it to me!" I said and took the bucket from him and he smiled at me.

I took and went back to the table with the bucket and Maser and Josh  looked at me amused by my anger and by the bucket in my hands.

"W-w-whoa! Are you eating all that alone?" Evan asked.

"Do I look like I'm in a mood to share it and specially with you. No chance!" I looked at his face which was plastered by a goofy smile.

"Okay can you please get me a double Mcchicken please Lee?" Jason asked and I went to the counter.

"One Mcchicken!" I said.

"You mean one big bucket of Mcchicken?" He asked remembering  how I asked him to get me a bucket.

"No. Only one!" I said and smiled at him.

"What do you think? I can given you a chance for a week time not just one time! Its the whole week we can do whatever!" A guy from my behind.

"Ah I told I was sorry!?" I said to the guy who looked like evan to whom I slapped and because of whom I'm so pissed.

"Oh come on! Now don't act as if you didn't do that on a purpose!" He said.

Don't punch.

"You wanna come to my place at 12?" He asked.

Don't punch.

"Babe c'mon reply, I'm waiting!" He said crossing my private space.

Please Lisa don't punch.

"Bro! Keep safe distance." Evan came and pushed him away.

"Oh now you look really interested in her!" Stranger asked to Evan.

"That is none of your business! Lee, are you okay?" Evan asked holding my hand and I held his hand very tightly. Shit this all looks scary. Evan's face no more had his goofy smile and was tightened with jaws clenched and teeth gritted. I never saw him like this.

"Dude please you are ruining my mood." He said .

"Bro you are ruining my patience." Evan said and kissed me on the cheek and took me away when that guy caught my wrist consequently getting me and eventually Evan to a halt as my other hand was holding Evan's.

A/n

Ahahaha lol. I eat a lot of iceream to calm me down.

Vote

Comment

Share