When it all Started

I sat and watched as they came. I was only a 5 year old girl, living peacefully with my mother and father. Until they came. It happened so quickly I can barely remember. My name is Bridan Jane Wilson, and at the time I didn't know what I really was, I thought I was just a normal girl, with a few flaws here and there. I have dark, short curly brown hair with deep hazel eyes, and a sweet smile, an innocent smile. You may be wondering... Who came? What are you? Well, I'm a figure. A super-natural being who has the power to change into anything they have encountered. We also have super strength, hearing, sight, basically everything mortals use in their everyday life is boosted for us. Oh, and did I mention we are immortal? Anyway, when I was 5, an army came after our village, destroying everything in its path. They captured us and some were killed. Only a few managed to escape like me and my mom. But, my father was taken. At the time, I didn't know why. What I did know was this was life or death, and I needed to stay strong. Me and my mom ran all the way to a village close to our home. We stayed there for a while until we were ambushed, and we had to flee again! My mother and I had to move at least 7 times, until the people that were chasing us thought they caught every last one of us. Now I live here, a small town in Montana, where we hoped they would never find us again. I asked my mom about a million times what we were running from, until finally she answered with one word only, "Starers."