My New Life

You may be wondering, "What is a Starer? (Stare-er) Well, a Starer is a Figures worst nightmare, and are evil, soulless creatures who can kill you with one glance. Not even Figures can turn into them! There is only 1 way to kill a Starer, and that is using the Larmodo Sword, which is kinda rare to have. But because they are so rare, there are other ways to isolate them for awhile. Starers all look the same with creepy blood red eyes that will stare at you, slowly causing you pain till it drives you so mad that well... Never mind, icy blue skin, and curved black lips.

Anyways, my new life in Montana is okay, my only friend named Sevia is a mortal, who spends her time fantasizing over supernatural stuff like mermaids. I still haven't told her what I really am, and I don't plan on telling her for a long time. I also have a pet cat named Whiskers, who enjoys eating, sleeping, and well, cuddling. In my old home, we weren't aloud to have pets or anything like that. My mother doesn't talk much about my father anymore, and we try till live a normal life as mortals. I go to a small school by the name of Wickery Middle School.

I haven't seen any Starers sense the day they came  to our village. It still pains me to think about those days, living on the with my dad. I really miss him, and I hate the fact that I don't know much about him, since I only really knew him for 5 years. Anyways, it's been 8 years since I've last seen him, so right know I'm 13. School is fine I guess. I'm an all A student, and all the stuff they teach is really easy.
**********************************************************************************
As I was walking home from school, I noticed Sevia wasn't waiting for me at the usual spot, so I decided I had a lot of homework to do, so I continued my walk home by myself. As I was rearing the corner of a building, I saw a body lying on the ground. It was a girl with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and wearing the Wickery Middle School uniform. Then suddenly I realized, there was blood on the ground, I kneeled over, trying to figure out who the girl was, but then I saw some writing on the ground. It must be the girls blood, I thought. Then I got a closer look, and realized the girl was... Sevia, and that's not the weirdest part... The blood said, You know what's coming...

I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment what you think will happen next! Be sure to follow Cloud_berry and WarriorWolfi! Be sure to follow these people and me for a new story!