Reunited

Lucy pov

I was finally on my way back home to Japan. I would finally be able to see my mother once again after she faked her death. Plus my brothers. Since me and Loki are on a train ride... I could tell you a bit about my past. Yes, I did live with the Hearfilia family but that was because I was sent there so I can be undercover. Since I was born, I was very powerful and my mother was afraid something bad would happen to me. So she asked for my father's permission to live on earthland until I was able to return home.

Since he didn't want me to get hurt, he let me and my mother live on earthland. She faked her marriage with a man named Jude. Who ended up falling for her, like who wouldn't my mom is beautiful. She told me all of this before she faked her death. She had to return back home and help father. By the time she died, I was able to control my powers since they were sealed so I learned magic. Jude didn't know my mother faked her death. So he blamed me and mistreated me for years, I know he wasn't my real father but I still wanted him to like me. He only wanted me to marry for the good of the company.

So I ran away and ended up meeting Natsu and joining Fairy Tail. The only one I told the truth to was Master because he was a good friend of the family. He is like my grandpa so that kinda makes me related to Laxus but were not. Anyways... I recieved a letter saying I had to return home so I can train my powers. So now I'm on my way back home with Loki. Who I recently started having feelings for I say after a year or so. After I saved him from disappearing and the Spirit King letting him return to his world.

~flashback~

At this time lets say Lucy was about 1 year old

"I see hatred in your heart, my little devil" father spoke coming into her room, "I'll help you, control your powers"

"R-Really... daddy you would do that?" she asked, looking up at the tall figure

"Of course, you're my daughter aren't you" he said, with a smirk

"Yes!" she grinned

"Who am I? Huh? I'm the most powerful feared of all, remember" he picked her up setting her on his lap

"Yes the most powerful and feared of all, daddy" she hugged him

"Now remember, I want you to be a good girl and listen to your mother. I will help you regain and train your powers when you come back home"

"Do I really have to go daddy" little Lucy looked up tears welling up in her eyes

"Yes, it's to protect you and keep those who think they can get to you just because you are young"

"B-But I don't *sob* wanna go *sob* I wanna stay"

"Don't worry, you'll come back soon. But for now no one can know where you come from or who we are. Understood?"

"So... no one can know, I use to live here. Or that you are my dad"

"Yeah, not everyone likes the idea of me being the ruler of hell, as my names says I'm Satan. Many hate our kinds, mostly humans, but not all"

I would have asked more but was interrupted by some terrible people. I'm not sure who they were but I do know they were after me and my power.

~End of Flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrived in Japan and made my way towards the castle. It was a long way since the castle sits at the top of a hill. Being the biggest place here. I can't wait to see my family again. I didn't even notice that I was running until the castle was getting closer and closer. Loki was behind me yelling my name. I pushed open the doors and it seemed as if no one was home. The whole place was dark a few streaks of light shone through the windows. In the center were two thrones and a step down were three smaller thrones.