Chapter 3: Welcome back

_____'s POV: I walked into school and was bored out of my mind once again. I waited by the art room for Jet and was met by the twins first. I looked them up and down, "Oh my God you guys look awful!" I said worried.

"Yeah, we kinda... didn't sleep at all last night." Valentine said and then yawned.

"Yeah and then when we finally fell asleep our alarm went off." Lucifer added.

"Why didn't you stay home today?" I asked.

"The maid wouldn't let us." Valentine groaned. I laughed and said,

"Well then sleep during this class, Mr. Kohnnie won't mind, he never does." I said. The twins looked at me and then at each other,

"Okay." They said walking into the classroom, a few minuets later Jet showed up.

"Hey _____." He said. I nodded and we walked into class and took our seats next to the twins. "Why are they so worn out?" He asked looking at the sleeping twins.

"They didn't sleep at all last night... come to think of it, I wonder why?" I said.

"Eh what does it matter, I guess it's just us for today." He beamed making me laugh. Jet and I painted again today, but towards the end of class we got bored and started painting on each other's face and arms. We laughed when the teacher told us that we where behaving like five year olds.

Valentine's POV: I woke up to see that _____ and that pretty boy painting on each other and laughing. No! We're the only ones that can make her smile! She's to perfect for you, you filthy scum! I wanted to rip that guys throat out. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to find Lucifer was also kind of awake.

"Patients Vi." He whispered.

"But do you see this! He's going to win her over way before we do at this rate!" I spat in a quite manner.

"Well, next class is English and you're Romeo and she's Juliet... use that time to your advantage." He said giving me an idea. I smirked and nodded,

"Alright I can work with that." I said putting my head back down on the table in an attempt to get some more sleep before class ended. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_____ woke us up before the bell rang and once it did I couldn't be any happier. The nuisance left to do whatever it is he does, so it was just Luc, the angel and I. We arrived in English and _____'s friend Cas came bouncing up to us. "_____ guess what!" She said excited,

"You're going to calm the fuck down?" She asked making us laugh. Cas glared at us and said,

"No, let's just say Jet is going to ask you a very important question after school today." She said before bouncing away as happy as can be.

"What the hell was that all about?" She asked. I bit my tongue and said,

"I don't know." Lucifer looked like he was gritting his teeth,

"So much for patients." He whispered. I nodded and we sat in out seats next to _____ and I  prepared myself for English class.

Lucifer's POV: After enduring some terrible English, (Yes I wrote this sentence with terrible grammar on purpose) Vi, Angel and I had to go to math class. "Kill me!" I groaned along with Valentine.

"Stab me!" Valentine groaned.

"Stop your complaining it's just math class." _____ said,

"Come on Angel you know math is Satan." I said.

"No you are Satan." She said making me laugh. When we arrived in math class Valentine and I groaned as we took our seats away from ____. The teacher had alphabetized the seating chart so we weren't near ____. I looked at Valentine and sighed,