The Living Moment

Chapter 1

Watching the clock and staring at my phone with displeasure. Hoping and waiting for a text from him.... But...nothing. Nothing. Kyle was really rude sometimes.

I had been dating Kyle for 2 years. I've never kissed or hugged or touched him, to be very honest. I only communicated with him via text messaging. Even so, he would only text me "Did you get the milk?" or "What's for dinner?"

I had just told him through text message that I was breaking up with him. He only replied, "Fine. And just so you know I have been cheating on you for a year..... So.....Yeah" I just replied that all his stuff was at his house already. I also texted that I didn't care that he cheated on me." Mostly because I was tired of all the drama and I knew he was anyway. I the deleted his contact right after I texted him to delete my contact off his phone.

~~~

I was single now. Living on my own. With no boyfriend, and of coarse only my cat, Lizzy, to cheer me up. But, I wasn't really sad anyway. I decided I should go out to the bar down the street drom where I lived in Los Angles. I put on the most prettiest, fun-looking dress I had. Walking down to the club/bar scene, my phone rang, it was Jessie.

"Hello?" I answered in a normal voice.

"Hey, I heard about what happend, are you okay?" Jessie said without the joyful tune that always reigned in her voice.

I looked at the bar/club, then looked at my shoes.

"Yeah. I finally broke up with him and now I'm going to Lisa's Club and Bar . I'll call you later, okay Jessie?"

"Ok." she said nonchalantly.

--------------------------------------------- So this is Chapter 1..... sssoooo... yeah. Vote if you liked it.

BLESS UR FACE! If you sneezed while reading Chapter 1 of The Living Moment... Bless You. PEACE OUT!

------------------BLOOP------------------