Mini Chapter

Author's Note: Here's a really short chapter. I wrote this really quick. I haven't had a lot of time on my hands, but it's the weekend and I don't have school on Monday. Finger's crossed I can finish the new chapter.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?"

"I mean I'm pregnant you know as in baby in nine months", Angela said over the phone.

"Well, why should I care, I'm not the father. We only had sex twice", I said through the phone.

"First of all it was three times. Twice around Homecoming Night and the third time was when Jade as in the hospital. Don't lie. Second, I added up the days and I'm positive you're the father. Damien and I didn't have sex during that time period, but don't worry I'm gonna tell him something else. This is exactly what I needed. I'll tell Damien he's the dad and now he can't leave me for Jade. Since that isn't going to happen you can keep Jade and not lose your precious bet."

"You're evil, but I'm not gonna argue with that plan", I told her.

"So we both stay quiet. Deal?"

"Deal", I replied.

"Don't expect me to name the baby after you if it's a boy."

"That's fine as long as you don't ask for Child Support", I replied.

"Now I see why Jade loves you so much. You're such a catch Collin", she said and then hung up at perfect time. The nurse walked in and said I could finally go see Jade.