How did we meet?

First day of school. We sat at the table. That magical place where people become friends. That is not how this worked for us. Our first impressions were not great. He thought I was this "very wierd awkard bitch who was only going to be in his way". And I thought "what a big oaf. I bet he's very stupid and conceited". And thats when we met.

That day was probably the worst day of my entire life, yet the best at the same time. I woke up preparing for that dreadful day. The first day of school. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself. I walked into my dark room full of useless shit all things I associated with different feelings from different times. None of these feelings would matter later on. Anyways, I looked in my closet to find anything decent so that when I got to school I wouldn't immediately want to kill myself. Being a sexually confused male teenager is always difficult especially when you go to my school. Living in a small Christian town nothing was easy. I kept everything hidden. Realizing that I had to hurry and get ready I grabbed the nearest hoodie and my nearest pair of cargo shorts strapped on my old sneakers and ran out the door. Of course on the way to my bus I saw Randy, the person who bullied me for the past 2 years. He always said I acted too feminine and that I was ugly. Knowing how I looked I believed him and I still do. I have always thought of myself as ugly. I'm a relatively short, very very pale, the opposite of skinny, and male, I didnt think anyone would find me attractive. My face isn't the worst though, I have bright green eyes, and curved, almost female features - not the strong features most people look for in men. I heard Randy call out, "Hey pretty boy, ready for school?"

"Hi Randy, what do you want?" I retort.

"I just want to see how my favorite faggot is doing" he said with a slight smirk. I started to blush in embarrassment. Thank God my bus is here. I quickly rushed on my bus already feeling myself become more and more self conscious.
"Hey Dan!" I heard Alex say.
Alex is my best friend, hell one of my only friends, but he is usually too busy with his other friends to talk to me. Alex is about average height for a 17 year old high school kid, he has Sandy blond hair and dark brown eyes. He is muscular and strong due to the fact he's on the football team. I have had acquaintances but never really "friends" to talk too. I liked being alone because no one could judge me.

I worked through my first and second block nothing super interesting until we got to lunch. I saw him for the first time. " Who is that?" I asked Tina one of my other acquaintances. She said, "That's Tyler he just moved here. No one knows much about him other than his father is the new pastor at the Church." I looked at Tyler he had dark emerald eyes, broad shoulders, and a nice smile. He is the typical guy I would avoid. He soon strolled over and sat down, because he met Tina earlier that day. In my anxiousness, that lunch was horrible; I kept laughing at everything he said and I probably seemed so dumb. At this point I already decided that I wouldn't talk to him again mostly because I was now so insecure because of how I acted I didn't want to seem even worse. He was a natural Jock looking guy and I decided I didn't want to be friends with Jocks because of how stupid they were perceived to be. Little did I know at this point that he would change my life.