Vodevil.

Dedicated to @DeathArtist who asked for this. Sorry it took so long. I have a very short intention span. :)

There is smut in this one, so if you don't like that, you've been warned.

Vodevil.
Noun.
1.variety show with songs and comic acts etc.

2.a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances

The opening rifts of "Dope Show" began playing, I looked out from behind the stage, the crowd was going nuts

The opening rifts of "Dope Show" began playing, I looked out from behind the stage, the crowd was going nuts. Marilyn and the rest of the guys were giving it everything they got.
I myself was jumping up and down in excitment.
It was the first show of the new tour and all of us couldn't be happier to get back on the road.

"The drugs they say are made in
California
We love your face
We'd really like to sell you
The cops and queers make good-looking models
I hate today
Who will I wake up with tomorrow? "

Marilyn belted out the lyrics. Myself and thousands of other people sang along. Dominic, my manager had to tear me away from the stage as a guitar change was about to happen after the song ended. I quickly hooked up John's guitar getting ready for a seamless change.

The song quickly ended, I walked to the edge of the stage handing John his guitar, and grabbing the other and placing it back in its travel case.

I ran behind the drumset placing a bottle of water and a can of beer next to it. Brian walked over to it grabbing the bottle of water winking at me in the process. I smirked and ran back off stage making sure that everything was working properly.

I heard people in the front row give a loud roar as Brian threw the half full bottle into the crowd.

I giggled at the thought of people wanting something he put his lips on, when I could have his lips on mine after the show. *mental high-five*

Between props and instrument changes, everything went smoothly on the first go around. Inbetween songs I would run around giving water and drinks to the guys.

During a song break Brain was talking, I wasn't paying much attention to him as I was passing out water, being careful not to rip any of the cords from their position.
Brian paused talking.
"I need to give a special thanks to this gal right here!"  His voice was rough from screaming and his breathing was heavy. He grabbed my arm dragging me to the front of the stage. I did a little awkward wave to the crowd. "She's been keeping the drinks coming all night!" The crowd cheered at his words as he finished his can of beer and threw it into the crowd. Once again a couple of people fought over the can.
Without letting go of my arm he began talking again, I nervously tried walking away but he held on firmly.

"We will no longer be oppressed by the fascism of Christianity! And we will no longer be oppressed by the fascism of beauty. As I see you all sittin' out there trying your hardest not to be ugly, trying your hardest not to fit in, trying your hardest to earn your way into Heaven, but let me ask you: Do you want to be in a place that's filled with a bunch of assholes?"