•°3°•Bounty Hunters•°

" Ragna! They're gaining! "

" You don't think I know that!? "

You both decided to stop in Orient town to go get something to eat, however...
While you both were eating, someone spotted Ragna and the whole restaurant went crazy trying to catch him for the reward.

" Can't you run on your own?! " Ragna yelled at you while running.

" awww~ and let the mean guys catch me~ why are you so mean~? " You said in defense. Besides, it's not like you couldn't run, you just didn't want to get of his back.

" Your just dead weight! " He yelled back.

" Says the person who carries around a sword twice their weight! " You yelled to him, " Besides, without me, you would be lonely~ " you added.

" I was perfectly fine without you! " Was his reply, still running.

The reason you stayed with him was to ' keep him company ' or what you like to call it ' making sure he doesn't die '

You pout " Well sorry I don't meet up to your stan- Oh hey an ally! "

Ragna turned his head towards the ally way and quickly darted in. Waiting for the bounty hunters to pass, he then started walking towards the end of the ally.

" Can you get of my back now!? " he asked, a little frustrated that you haven't come off yet.

" Hell no! " was your reply, " I like being tall~! "

He sighed, clearly to tired from running ( and carrying you while running ) to give a crap, so he kept on going to get out of the ally.

You couldn't help but giggle, thinking about how frustrated he gets.

" what are you laughing at? " he asked you confused at your sudden giggle.

" your so cute when your mad~ "
Was your reply.

He blushed and turned away quickly

" S-shut up! "