Help me

Sky's pov

It was a normal day, at least it started out being a normal day. I was walking to my favorite store, the sidewalk was crowded and I wasn't too tall, I was
5 "1" I couldn't entirely see over the crowd so when I was turned around by someone grabbing my arms I was of course scared, but then he spoke up "Hello, yes sorry to intrude but I'm the Doctor, and I need your help" I've never heard of this Doctor man but he seemed nice. "Hello, I'm Skyler, you can call me Sky though" I replied "that's a first" he said slightly chuckling to himself "what?" "The first time anyone's ever not asked, Doctor Who?" I could see tears beginning to form in his eyes "what's wrong?" I asked "nothing" he said wiping away the tears "Just thinking of an old friend" "what was her name?" "Rose, Rose Tyler" "what do you need Help with, Doctor?" "Follow me" I follows him until I saw a Police Box. "What's this?" I asked "My TARDIS, it's a time machine" "whoa" "would you like to come inside?" "Sure" I walked in "wait a minute" I said "what?" He asked "It's smaller on the outside" "also a first" "where to Doctor?" "Your choice" and with that I knew the Doctor. This is the story of Skyler Pond, and this is just the beginning.