Chapter 2

(August 26 first day of school)

It was the first day of school, I felt my stomach twist and turn in every way possible. I wasn't usually scared of the first day but I knew something was going down today. I had a feeling everybody knew about me and Cameron's brake up, that wasn't the best feeling in the world. Zayn had told Niall to pick me up and drop me off at school until he could fix his schedule where he can do it instead. I looked for this and only this.

"Come down Jade! Niall's here!" I could hear Zayn yelling at me. I walked out of my room and quickly down the stairs to see Niall there. Standing there so perfect. I smiled at his appearance and walked forward towards him. I saw a quick smile pop up on his face as a respond to mine. We walked out of the door and there was his big truck. Looked like a dinosaur it was so old. I struggled to jump in but eventually I made it up with my short self. I guess there are advantages and disadvantages in the whole 'short' thing.

"You alright there love?" Niall said as I got situated in my place.

"Yeah couldn't be better." I said half smiling. Just like that the dinosaur was off and headed towards my school. Every light we stopped at I just wanted to tell Niall to stop and turn around but I didn't. My grip on the strap to my bag got tighter and tighter until my knuckles were white. I guess Niall noticed cause as I got tighter and tighter he put one of his hands over mine and have me comfort.

" Everything will be ok. You're a senior now. How bad could it be?" He said giving me a sense of relief. I saw the school we should be there in 3, 2, 1.

Bye, bye world.

Niall stopped in the corner of the parking lot where nobody could see us. I saw Nialls eyes meet mine for the longest of time. Then the connection was cut off by another. The warmth was back to me and it was better. Our lips moved in sync and fit together like an old puzzle. Perfect. The warmth was lost but I knew we would finish this later on. It couldn't be the end. Niall gave me the signal that I should be getting out or else I would be late for school. I looked pleased with the smile I had on my face. I jumped out of the truck in time to get my schedule and quickly run through my classes until I knew I wasn't going to get lost. I heard the bell ring and realized I should probably get to class before I get mobbed my the whole school. I walked quickly and realized the hallway ended and my class was right in front of me. Ah math we meet again. I took any seat I wanted to since I was the only one in the room at the time. I decided to sit close to the door so I could get out of my classes pretty quick. I put my things down and waited for class to start then a very pretty blonde came up to me.

"Hia! My name is Perrie!" She said smiling really big. Her smile was absolutely perfect to be honest.

"Hi. I'm Jade, nice to meet you Perrie." I said with a smile. I was hoping Perrie wouldn't sit next to me, in front of me or behind me. I knew later on she would be a big distraction for me. Just as what I hope for not to happen, it happens and I'm smiling just to be friendly. As she turned her had back around from in front of me I saw two little pieces of pink sticking out of her neck. I smile in amazement that she had her neck pierced I must've chuckled a little too loud cause she turned around and smiled and gave me the 'what' look.

"You have your neck pierced?" I asked and smiled.

"Yeah! It was a little painful but I got used to it so now it's like nothing's even there unless somebody pulls really hard on it." She said while bobbing her head. I smiled at her answer cause that was all I could do at the time. I realized more and more people came into the classroom until it was filled with students. I was looked at by a little bit of people but I didn't focus on it too much.

"Hi. My name is Mrs. Xirau. I don't put up with you childish teenagers one but so let's try and make this year go by quick. I have five rules that you shall NEVER forget.