Chapter 1

(Summer 2012)

"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit babe. I love you too." I say trying to be as quite as I could be. I was sneaking over to Cameron's house. This wasn't the first time I've attempted this but I knew it wasn't the last either. I got dressed but it was nothing casual I put on my black lace underwear and pink and black leopard print push up bra. (even though I don't need the 'push up') I took a little sexy slip on dress out of my closet that nobody knew I had and looked in the mirror. I took little stick of eyeliner out and carefully put it in the bottom and top of my eye. One last look and I walk downstairs and go out the front door and walk to Cameron's house which is only three blocks away. Before I walked out I took a pair of black converse out and slipped them on. As I made my way up to the house I see a car that was very familiar but I just couldn't think of at the time. I knock a couple of times and no answer.

"Of course." I thought to myself.

I knocked one more time before pulling out the spare key I had in my pocket. I put the key in and slowly turned the knob. My face got hot and body felt numb I was frozen and wanted to move. Quick. He was with my best friend Jasmine. Why? She was my best friend and for her to pull this?! Especially now.

"H-how c-could you ?" I say trying to catch my breath.

"It's not what you think I swear." She said pulling on her shirt quickly.

"That you're a two timing bitch? Cause that's what it fucking looks like." I say with tears of fear and sadness rushing out of my eyes.

She looks at me and runs out the door pushing me causing me to fall down. Cameron made his way over to me and tried touching me but I quickly kicked him in his shin and got up and walked out of the house and hoping never to go back.

"Babe wait! Come back please I love you!" I could hear him yelling at me.

"I'm not your babe. We're over." I turn around and say as clearly as I could. I then started running towards my house with the tears that wouldn't stop. I finally got to my house and saw that my brother Zayn was up and I knew I was going to get caught.

I quickly and quietly went inside and ran up to my room. Thank God for carpet stairs.

I got undressed and put some basketball shorts and my black tank top on. I ran to my bed and pulled my duvet over my curled up weak body and got my phone out to text my best friends. I couldn't help the tears that were overflowing my eyes. I had two close friends that I knew we're there through everything. Louis, Danielle.

I texted them when I could barely read what I was typing.

"To: Danielle, Louis

Me anD caMerOn arE OvRe."

One of them had to text me back ever if it was one in the morning. I know one had to. Then my phone buzzed.

"From: Danielle

What did the little prick do?! Jade you know I never even liked him he was such a little bitch!! "

"To: Danielle

I caught him basically with Jasmine my supposed to be best friend. What a bitchy move. Well I walked in on them and she was trying to say its not what it looks like basically trying to cover up EVERYTHING."

"From: Louis

Baby girl ! What happened?!"

"To: Louis

I caught him basically with Jasmine my supposed to be best friend. What a bitchy move. Well I walked in on them and she was trying to say its not what it looks like basically trying to cover up EVERYTHING."