#Rovi

The next day me and Rose were sitting at our usual table. Then something weird happened.

"Excuse me, you are in my seat!"
A random person had yelled that at Rose.

"I don't see your name on your seat" Rose shot back.

This random girl decides to grab Rose and throw her to the ground and shouted: "move bitch".

Whenever I see somebody messing with someone else I usually stand up for them, yet it's hard to stand up for myself.

"Leave my friend alone Mackenzie!" I shouted at her.

Me and Mackenzie go wayyyy back. She used to bully me when I was younger then she moved. It turns out she moved back now. She used to bully me because I was short and nerdy and I kinda still am.

Mackenzie gives me a dirty look and says: "oh look the nerd talks."

After that she walked away and I helped Rose off the ground. Apparently, Levi saw what happened and he ran over to see if Rose was okay.

"Are you alright?" Levi asked.

"Yeah I am fine" Rose said with excitement.

"Do you girls wanna come sit at our table with us?"

"Yeah sure." Me and Rose say in unison.

I walk over to Levi's table and there were tons of hot guys sitting there at lunch. But the one that stood out the most had brown short hair spiked up in the front and was wearing a blue shirt. I later found out that his name was Jeremy because Levi called him that. We finished our food and Levi asked for Rose's phone number. They exchanged numbers and I went back to class.

On my way back to class, I walked with Rose.

"You and Levi are such a cute couple, now I ship your names. Your ship name is Rovi." I say jokingly.

"Shut up we aren't dating yet!" Rose said.