I Couldn't Help It.

~Harry's POV.~

I woke up in the middle of the night, I was cuddling under the blanket. A moaning sound came from somewhere, making my ears perk up.

I decided to look over to Louis. He had rosy res cheeks, and was panting softly. I heard another moan escape from his lips, I gently pulled the blankets off of him, seeing he waa hard-on. His hands were right over his member, and he let out another straggled moan.

"Oh yeah, r-right there..." He moaned out softly shifting his heas to the side, he was panting even harder.

I looked down at myself and saw I was quite hard, too. I can't help it, Louis is now my owner, and a quite sexy as fuck one too.

"H-Harder." Louis whined out shifting his head again. Thats when I shimmied my hands into my pants and started stroking softly. I had to cover my mouth with my other hand to keep all the moans from waking him. He moaned again making me stroke harder and faster.

"Uh, yeah." Louis moaned again, moving his hands down. I closed my eyes and started pumping faster, again.

"Y-Yeah, H-Harry!."

I froze. He's dreaming about me? I felt the blush go into my cheeks. Just do it Harry.

I moved over, moving Louis' hands. I gently undid his pants, pulling them down. I could already see him throbbing through his boxers. I leaned down and put my lips over his member, through his boxers. As soon as I did that, he growled a 'Fuck' and put his hands into my hair. I smirked, pulling down his boxers, and taking hus tip into my mouth. God, he was so hot and tasted so good. I swirled my tongue around the tip, hollowing he cheeka out. His mouth started escaping more moans, throwing his head back. His fingers gripped onto my hair hardly, and I started bobbing down his member. I was swirling my tongue around as I looked up. His eyea fluttered open and he look down to me. I winked before starting to deep throat him.

"H-Harry w-what the fuck are you d-doing?." Louis moaned out throwing his head back. I felt his hands grip my curly locks more. I kept on deep throating him, humming gently making his member vibrate. "O-Oh fuck!" Louis moaned loudly and came into my mouth.

I pulled away from him as I came too. Some of his cum dripped down my chin, but I swallowed as much as possible.

"H-Harry what the fu-."

I interrupted. "I couldn't help it.''