PART 3

~ CHAPTER 7 ~

He wrapped his arms around me, and I put my hands around his head, feeling his soft, silky hair. I couldn't stop. I tried a tiny bit to pull away so that I could breathe, but he just pulled me closer. He was so aggressive that it sent swarms of butterflies through my stomach. I finally managed to pull my head back, and take in a gasp of air. I then looked at Marcus as he still held me. And we both looked at each others faces with shock.

"I...I..I'm so sorry...I-" I stuttered. I had no idea what to say. I was shaking, I couldn't breathe. I couldn't believe I kissed him. But what I was mostly shocked about, was the fact that he kissed me back.

"Kotie, I-" I suddenly just jumped out of his arms, landing on my injured leg and crying out in pain as I fell to the floor. I had to stop him from trying to make an excuse for what I had just done, because I knew there was not one.

I sat there on my hands and knees as I began to feel tears filling my eyes. I was ashamed. I wanted him so badly, but it was so wrong of us to be together. I knew better than that.

"Listen, Dakota...I...I've never met anyone like you before. You make me feel something like I never have felt in my life." He softly said. This wasn't right. I had to do something,

"Marcus stop. You can't say tha-"

"No. I know I'm right. And I need you to know that even if we've only known each other for a little while, I'm in love with you."

Those words hit me like a truck. It was almost too much for me to handle. Now I really know what they mean in movies when a girl is so happy that she passes out. I had no complete idea in the universe what to say at that moment. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. So, I sat down on the dirty hospital room floor and looked right up at him. He then did the exact same thing. He sat down right across from me, staring at me while he smiled. And then out of nowhere he jumped right on top of me, pushing me to the ground, grabbing me, kissing me. And in that moment, I knew he was right.