~ Chapter 3 ~

{ Baby Dallas }

Recap

"OKAYYYYYYYYYY. I got invited to Magcon!!!!" I simi-yelled.

I'm nervous about his reaction. Let's hope I can go!

"Baby, I don't know about you going..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Hope's POV |

"What ?! Why not ?!"

"You remember your brother Cameron. Well I don't know how I feel about you going on tour. You know I'm overprotective and I know you want to meet your brother and all but I have a bad feeling" He sighed.

"Please dad!! I'll call you everyday and we can text 24/7 and everything. Pleaseeeeee!! They are paying for everything, I can help around when I get paid. please daddyyyyyyyyyy!!"

"Fine Nicole." He started to smirk because he knows I hate my middle name.

I started to scream while jump up and down.

"Thank you daddy !!" I yelled !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" COME ON DAD I HAVE TO GO! YOU'RE SO SLOW OMGGGGG" I yelled at my dad.

Well today is Friday and I'm waiting for my VERY slow dad to hurry up to take me to the airport before I miss my flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" OMG HOPE " " GUYS ITS HOPE " " I LOVE YOU HOPE " " HOPE YOU'RE GOALS " " HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT "

That's all I heard while I was walking to my flight.  The yelling until I heard

" YOU'RE AN UGLY GORILLA " " YOU ARE SO BIG " " YOU'RE SO ANNOYING OMG " .

I turned around to see who said that and I see my best friends. I ran to them and said my good byes . Not being able to see them on a daily is hard.

I started to tear up but someone pulled me in a hug. I looked up to see Tyler.

" We are always a Facetime and text away. Have fun and don't forget to text is." He said while he pulled me in a hug and kisses my forehead.

" Flight to Nashville Tennessee, boarding in 5 minutes at gate 3"

" well that's my flight guys. I'll see you guys later. Don't have too much fun without me" I said and we all laughed.

I started walking towards the plane while the fans and my best friends started to yell bye.

~~~~~~~ skipping plane flight ~~~~~~~

I just got off the plane when my phone started ringing.

" Hello?"

"Hey, this is Bart, there's a limo outside waiting for you to take you to the hotel. Text me when you're outside the hotel. I'll have some of the boys meet you down." I heard through the phone.

" Okay but I have a question"

"Okay ask away" He chuckled.

" Who's on this tour and am I the only girl?"

" Well there is Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Mathew Espinosa, Hayes Grier, sometimes Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany Lox. And to answer your second question , no, not all the time."

I stopped listening after he said Cameron. Omg. Cameron doesn't know I'm his sister. As I heard is that his sister got token away from his mom when I was born.

" Hello. Hope?" I heard in the distance.

I looked around then down to see who called me but then remembered that I was still on the phone with Bart.

" oh sorry, yea I'm still here. I'll see you at the hotel."

I hung up before he could speak. This is going to be a long tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys , I'm trying to be active 💗 Go comment how you liked the chapter and go vote !!!

go look at my other story on forever_magcon9 . Comment and vote for the book on forever_magcon9