Depressed

Request for @thegreylily  aka Kendra. 

~ Kendra's P.O.V ~

I have always usually been a very dark girl, like a very dark shade of black, (your beautiful Kendra, all of you are) and dating someone famous like Grayson -yes the Grayson Bailey Dolan, the one with the twin named Ethan, with the chiseled jawline and rock hard abs, but anyways- I just don't like my skin color. 

Now usually I'm not one to do this, but I just couldn't help it, I though I would be strong enough. 

I checked my Twitter and Instagram. 

Here's what they said:  (sorry in advanced if you have or almost have this username)

GrayBae4ever: @KendraOfficial is so dark she literally looks like she could blend in with the dark

DolanTwinArmy: @KendraOfficial is just eww....go back to Africa!!!!

EthanGrayDolan: How is @graysondolan dating an ugly monkey like @KendraOfficial

BromieOmieDolan:  NO!! Just no, she is so ugly and dark (lowkey my fan account on Insta lol, but I'd NEVER do this) 

~ Quick A/n, I honestly hated writing this part, it actually hurt dude. Kendra i am so sorry, you are beautiful in EVERY way. I'm sure Grayson would love you no matter what you looked like ~

Well that pretty much did it. It pushed me over the edge, I ran upstairs to my room,  slammed the door shut, grabbed my small teddy bear Grayson bought me and went to my bathroom. I locked the door behind me and grabbed my teddy bear ofr the bathroom sink. 

I sat down in the bathtub. Turning it around, I un-did the stitching in the back and pulled out my blade. I learned how to sew from my grandma so that's were I hid my blades. 

Gripping the blade I held it to my wrist and began to cut. It hurt, but to me, those comments hurt more. My heart was broken and heavy in my chest. 

I don't know whether I blacked out of not, but I do remember the door being broken open and Grayson coming in. 

"KENDRA!!"

"I can't lose you- I don't- I don't wanna lose you, Kendra why would you do that?!" 

"I'm.... I'm sorry Grayson," 

"ETHAN CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" Grayson yelled as Ethan came running into the bathroom. 

~ Sorry but time skip to the hospital ~

I woke up to the lights in the hospital room, burning my eyes. I shielded my eyes and peered around the room until my eyes landed on, the form of my sleeping boyfriend. 

"Gray- Grayson," my voice came out hoarse and weak. 

He immediately popped up and hugged me. 

"Please don't do that ever again," he cried into my shoulder, "Promise me," he begged. 

I nodded my head and smiled weakly. He smiled back but it didn't reach his eyes. 

"Oh and uh.... sorry-sorry for breaking you bathroom door, I'll pay for it and get it fixed,"

I giggled and he laughed. "Ok Gray,"

I hope you enjoy this and again, please don't body shame yourself for ANYTHING EVER. You are all perfect, just the way you are, and again Kendra I'm sorry and I hope I didn't offend you in anyway.