Prologue

The cold moon shone on the forest, coloring the trees a light silver. It was quiet in the forest, only a flow of a river could be heard. Suddenly, a huge dark brown Siberian tiger with black stripes stepped out of an hollow tree, his bright yellow eyes shining. He ran to a small rock that pierced out of the ground, pointing into the air. The tiger padded to the opening, padding in. He later came outside, with a sleek female black panther following him. They padded back to the fallen hollow tree, and crept inside. Some happy voices could be heard. "Those kit's are beautiful, BrokenGaze!" The brown male  Siberian tiger, that was named BrokenGaze, smiled and mewed: "Of course they are beautiful." The female black panther, PetalStar gazed at the kit's, then at the proud white female Siberian tiger. The female Siberian tiger, Serenity, started cleaning the kit's. "I'll name this female brown one MudKit , the white one RainKit and-" Serenity's eyes widen as she stared at the dark Crimson colored kit. BrokenGaze glared at it's un-normal pelt. "What is this thing!?" He hissed as he violently nudged the dark Crimson colored kit, as it yelped. "BrokenGaze, enough!" PetalStar mewed. "Normal Siberian tiger's do not have dark red fur!" BrokenGaze hissed as he gazed at the kit, full of hate. Serenity started to clean the kit, ignoring the reactions. She mumbled something, looking at it's light gray stripes and coal black underbelly. PetalStar gazed at BrokenGaze and Serenity, sighing of relief.