Chapter 2:Stuck Together

Aphmau's P.O.V.

As we started driving Aaron put on some music.It was fallout boy!It was awesome!!We talked and got to know eachother...we knew a little bit more about eachother's lives...he apparently lives in the same street as mine!Which is awesome!Wait-Oh god....do I have feelings for him?!I just got out of a relationship...oh god..

Aaron:DANG IT!

Aphmau:What is it?

Aaron:I forgot to fill the car up with gas before I came here!TYPICAL AARON 😧

Aphmau:It's OK....we still have my ca-OH MY IRENE I FORGOT TO FILL MINE UP WITH GAS AS WELL!

Aaron:And we're in the middle of a dark road....*sigh* I'll try and call someone...

Aphmau:Me too

No signal..

Aphmau:Hey do you have any bars??

Aaron:Nope!

And now we're stuck here till the morning.....because cars will start to come this way tomorrow at about 4-5 A.M.

I'm tired though...it was a long day of making videos and that cafè drama....*yawn* it's 11:00 p.m.?!Why am I sleepy!?I guess I woke up really early...

Aphmau:Hey its getting late!I think we should sleep in our cars until morning!That's when other cars start to come!

Aaron:Ok!What time should I wake up?

Aphmau:5-6-7 A.M. approximately.

Aaron:Ok.

I reach in my pocket for my car keys..

Empty

OH MY IRENE DID I FORGET THEM AT THE CAFÈ?!NO NO NO!!oh wait there's a lost and found there...phew....but...where am I going to sleep?Aaron has a sports car with only 2 seats...wait...which means....

Aaron:Hey what are you day dreaming about?

Aphmau:Well...I couldn't find my keys..they're at the cafe's lost and found by now....and the issue is.....we need to share y-y-our car...

Aaron:It's OK I'll sleep on the grass.

Aphmau:NO NO NO!We both sleep in the car but we try not to..you know....*blushes so red* Uhm....

Aaron:o-o-ok

Aaron's P.O.V.

Me and aphmau went into the car...I didn't sleep but I did hear a cute snore coming from aphmau...she's really cute 😍.....Wait....I think...I....have....feelings for her...it's been 5 years since I liked a girl....she must be special ❤

Aphmau:*Falls onto Aaron's shoulder*

Awh...she's adorable...

Me:*hugs aphmau and slowly goes to sleep*

The Next Day :3

I wake up to see aphmau still sleeping on my shoulder....I rest her head on a pillow I had on my chair and I stand out of the car to see if any other cars pass...I see one and it stops...it's...

CLIFFHANGERRRR 😂😂😂😂