Chapter 13:.........Katelyn!?

Aaron's P.O.V.

I was very happy to see kawaii~chan...I didn't want aph to lose anyone,now we're on our way to Katelyn's....I don't know man....since her text was sent earlier....kawaii~chan probably got a warning from her....but I'm keeping my hopes up...I drive us 3 to Katelyn's. ...I kick the door as always and we spread out,.....her house was completely trashed...even more than kawaii chan's.....I look behind a cabinet....and I find a note...

"If you find this,you are probably aphmau or one of her friends....as you can see....your fate will be death....now....I'm warning you....because I'm always around Katelyn's....you were too stupid to not call the police....now,after 5 minutes...you will receive your fate...

Signed,
..........

11:30 p.m."

Me:WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!

Aph:Why?!

Me:JUST JUMP FROM THE BEDROOM'S WINDOW!!

Aph:WHAT ABOUT YOU?!

Me:I'LL BE FINE JUST GO!

I hear aph and kawaii chan jumping our of the window onto a tree....they're safe.....I text aph to go to my house (with kawaii chan) and lock all the windows,doors,and tell Jacob I'm fine....

Now....

I look around Katelyn's bathroom....and I find her body there...I almost barf....I got so scared....so I locked the bathroom...

*Calls 911*

Operator:911 what's your emergency?

Me:There's a killer on the loose!He has killed my friend!

Operator:Sir,where are you?

Me:At the crime scene..

Operator:The police will be there in 5 minutes,don't get hurt and stay on the line...

Me:Ok...

Operator:Do you have any pictures of the killer?

I remember that I told kawaii chan to text me it..

Me:Yes actually!I will send it to you!

I send it to them...and I hear stomps....not any kind of stomps....

Huge....

Loud....

Scary stomps....

Me:*whispers* He's in the house!

I hear the door moving....and the police buzzers...

???:I see you have called the police,you're in there....I can kill you easily you idiot....

The door breaks down and he tries to attack me but I fight back....I barely escape his knife....

I run to the door....

Run

Run

I feel pain in my leg....

He threw a knife....

I jump out the door...

Me:HELP!!!

A policeman approaches me and days the doctors are on the way....and I see that man handcuffed....they reveal his face...

I can't believe it...

It was....

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE CLIFFHANGERS!!!??