Part 2

"Hey, Daniel!" Oh God, I knew what's happening. They're going to tease me.

"Who was that little lady, does little Danny boy fancy her?" said Fannis and they all started laughing. Kenny, Fannis, Joachim and Johann. You probably guessed right already. We are on a vacation together, in Spain.

"Answer us, idiot. Who was she?" said Johann and started blinking like a broken doll. Sometimes I really hate them.

"I don't know, how could I? I only asked her to give me the ball back and she only said one single word." Joachim made a palm face and said: "You freaking dumbass, you could've asked for her name or something, I can't believe your stupid ass Daniel."

I rolled my eyes and started packing up my things to leave. They got my clue and started to pack, too.

When we arrived at the hotel, may I add on foot because Joachim was too lazy to go pick up a car that was waiting for us, we all went to our hotel rooms to shower.

I was in a room with Johann, like always. Love. Just kidding. "Man seriously, why didn't you ask for her name or something, are you that dumb?" I rolled my eyes all the way to the back of my head so I saw all the way back to my childhood. "Stop it already, she wasn't THAT special, at least I think so." He sighed. "You say that about every single girl. You're 22, have some fun." I gave him the middle finger, got some new boxers and went to shower.

After I showered and did what I needed to, I unlocked the door and stepped into the room I shared with Johann. After a few seconds I had realized all of the boys were sitting on my bed and looking at me. They were all wearing some nice clothing, and that is something since we all look homeless 24/7.

"Get ready baby boy, we are going out!" said Kenneth. "What are you planning now, you filthy animals?"

I started going over my clothes to find a black polo shirt and some pants. I didn't really care how I looked like because I wasn't really feeling like going out.

Joachim finally got his ass to the place where our car was and he picked us up in front of the hotel. I sat at the back and was on my phone. I was scrolling through tumblr and facebook and checked out some snaps. After a while, I mean it only took like 10 minutes, Joachim stopped the car. "Get out of the car, have fun and don't drink too much." Same old Joachim, I bet he's going to be the one drunk.

I went to the place, I think a bar and went to get a drink. I ordered a beer, I mean, what else would I drink? A girl with light brown hair gave me the drink and smiled. I smiled back because I didn't want to be rude and looked around. I spotted the boys and joined them at a table. We were all chatting, awkwardly dancing a bit and having a chill time.

When I got up to go to the toilet, I knocked over some girl's drink. She looked at me with a mad face but it softened the second she realized who I was. It was the girl from the beach. "Shit, I'm really sorry. Let me help you get cleaned up." I kinda just gently grabbed her arm and searched for a toilet. I spotted the sign for the women's bathroom and went in there.

"Here, sit down." She jumped up on a sink and sat down. She looked at me with her blue eyes. One could get lost in them. And she had dirty blonde hair. God, she was beautiful. I searched for some tissues and started to wipe off the drink off her dress. It was light orange and simple. It looked great on her. We said a few words to eachother while I was trying to make her dress look like I didn't knock her drink all over it. I learned that she's 20 and she's actually from Norway. I told her who I was too.

"Would you like to join me and my friends here? I mean it's totally fine if you don't want to but you can and I-" Why were I so nervous?! What is wrong with me?! She sent a big smile towards my face. "I'd love to, sure!" I felt relieved. I took her hand in mine but dropped it fast when I realized what I did. My face was probably beet red. I looked at her and I saw a little blush forming on her cheeks. I smiled a little and started to lead the way to our table. Can't wait to see the boys' faces.