Chapter 3; Nah

Mel looks at me with that stupid I'm going to ruin everything for you look. So I start to walk away as I'm about to turn but calum says something that ligit shook me bones he and looks at Mel and says 'nah, maybe another time'. I smile for a second befor Mel is looking at me with a death stare. She turns back to Calum and squeezes his arm and in a ridiculous sexy voice says 'I hope so.'

My heart plummets a little when the look on Calum's face shows a little hint of surrender but that disappears when he looks back at me and shakes her hand off incoherently saying sure thing. Mel walks off and goes to the minions giggling as they walk I turn to leave to leave in opposite direction but Calum surprisingly stops me and says 'Sheash thought she'd never leave.' That stops me in my tracks and look at him and check he's not flushed or joking around or anything but nope he's fine but giving me a weird look so I ask.

'What do you mean¿' Calum replies 'well for one she's wearing a cm thick of makeup and she acts like she's the hottest thing here, and her weird seductive voice is kinda creepy.'

I'm gob smacked most boys in our class would chop there balls of for Mel to notice them yet Calum can plainly see her fake and bitchy persona that people always dis to try and be popular.

He thinks she's ridiculous, my jaw dropped that must mean he doesn't like her, he laughs pushes my jaw up whitch snaps my mind back to reality but sends me to another dream world as his fingers touching my jaw his eyes staring into mine his touch pulsing through to the rest if my body. And again I snap awake. When his hand removes them. I mumble my words now feeling scared that he might have felt it to but he's smiling like it never happend I stop mid sentence as he's looking at me like a crazy person and says 'What?' in a lost kinda way so I repeat. "Recess it's almost over. Do you know where your locker is?" Calum replies "aummm I believe it's in Block D next to the bathroom, but I have no idea where the D block is help me please, Georgia?" he begs. It's not like I can say no anyway it's rude. I give in "fine, where in the same block but I'm right near the enterance so I'll show you the way".

We walk to block D and contine you to chat about music, Calum tells me to call him Cal so I do, he also tells me he's thinking about making a band with a few of his friends. I Tell him 'that's awesome, what name are you thinking about?'he replied 'I think second in summer would be cool but Michael thinks it shoul be sexy summers, he dosnt see the utter ridiculous things about that name.' I just laugh because the name is utterly ridiculous and he laughs to then we keep laughing even though the joke is over because calum a laugh doesn't sound like the laugh of a 17 year old at all. When we stop laughing he just smiles and says, "your laugh Georgia, its just so... So evil he then replies 'I know, it's so hard not to scare people'. I say while smiling.

He pulls out his phone and hands it to me, I look at him confusingly for a second then I remember he wanted my number. I typed in my details then selected take a picture then pulled a hidious duck face and returned the phone. He just smirked and put his hand out for mine.

I pulled it out then he takes it puts his number then tells me to turn around while he takes a picture. Unwillingly obliging I do he takes whatever picture of him self he chooses an taps my shoulder when he is complete. Calum then says 'don't look until I text you.' 'Promise I swear, Cal.' The bell rings I panic for a moment realizing I still have my English books,band having to go tonthe arts block I quickly ask Cal what classes he has next?' He fumbles around in his new diary before saying 'Drama'. Cal asks where is my locker?' I point then say 'just over by the tap and it's the bottom one, better hurry because you need to be in drama in 5 minutes and I have only 2 to get to art.' before he lolls like he will ask a question I shoo him of dashing to my locker dumping my English junk, then quickly grabbing my freash sketch pad and new pencils. Cal is back at my locker with nothing in his hands besides a ear phone, listerning to music again.

I madly run out if the d block and straight across to the arts, as the art class is about to walk in I make it and point to cal to direct him to drama, not before I catch a glimpse of annoying blond hair and an evil set of eyes do I release that cal is in Mel's drama class, but I know cal will stay clear after what he said before. But it still left me worried... Worried that she might still try to ruin my life even my new friendship, but then my phone vibrates, I look and it's calum and ge has pulled a pedo face I giggle a little but the text sorta melts me a little saying 'wish I was doing art with you'... I think to myself maybe I will survive without Alex.

Grammar mistakes I'm so sorry I'll fix it I swear :)

Sorry guys for not writing much I feel so mean because this story is more than a year old but I'm so thankful to the read I have accumulated already I shall post later this week love you guys for just reading. Maybe please Fan, comment or vote, would be so awesome. Hope you like it :3

Georgie <3