I'm Back

Hello there my little pups I'm back sorry for being so inactive guys I had to deal with school and friends.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Skylar P.O.V.

After lunch me and clef went to our classes and we had Spanish. As the teacher starts teaching the class about masculine and feminine terms. As I was filling out my paper Dave asked me what should we do after school. "We should go get some donuts." I said as I hold his hand. "Haha nuts." He said being so immature.Clef was sitting in the front and was already finished before me. Then Britney tapped me on the shoulder. "So are you and Dave dating now?" She said  with a curious face. "Gurl we are not dating, you don't know." I said sucking my teeth quickly as I start laughing. After school was over I said bye to Clef and went to get some donuts with Dave. We were walking there and he put his arm around me. "So you wanna go to my house after this." He said whispering in my ear. As we walk we stopped and got the donuts. We got 12 donuts and we stayed there for a while. As we was finished we were walking out the store. But as we were walking I turned around to tell him something but he tripped and I fell too. When we fell he fell on top of me and we accidentally kissed. "Sorry." He said  as he helped me up. So we were walking to his place and we went inside. "Nice place." I said as I sit on the couch. It seemed different from last time. "So sexy what you wanna." He said as he sit next to me and pull me in close. "I don't know." I said as I start blushing. I start to lay on his chest and start to talk to him. "What did you find interesting about me." I said as I hug his neck. "Your cute,smart,sensitive, and polite." He said as he hold me. " so what you find interesting about me." Dave said looking at me. "Your strong, cute, protective, and caring." I said with puppy eyes. As we say there we talked about life sand some of our friends. I was going to ask a question and he interrupted me by kissing me. I blushed as he deeply kissed me and I can feel his "Package.". "You want some meat cutie." He said as he gave me a seductive smirk and puts his hand in my pants and feels my ass.

To be continued......

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Hi my pups hope you liked it and most of you wanted me to update so here it is