Revenge

I hate everything. I hate it. I haven't even completed my transition yet and I feel like shit. I can barely breath, it's such a slow death. I crawl on the ground through the woods, trudging along when a delicious smell finds its way to my nose. Blood.

I get up on my two feet, my fangs coming out. I find where it's coming from and see a guy, probably in his late twenties with a cut on his knee. I limp over, falling a few feet in front of him. "Help.." I squeak, looking up at him desperately.

He kneels in front of me, leaning down towards me. "What's wrong? Do you need a hospital?" He asks worriedly, his eyes gazing over me to check for injuries.

I shake my head, "I need you to not scream." I can feel my pupils dilating as I compel him and he nods slowly. I smirk, putting my hand on his neck and pulling him towards me, letting my teeth sink into his neck. I can feel his flesh rip as I enter, and I could feel the warm liquid running against my gums. It tasted so good, the blood. It seemed like I was taking it by the gallon, and I probably was, because before I knew it, he dropped on the ground and I could not get anymore blood out. I pull away, wiping my mouth and smirking, walking away from the lifeless body.

------

I use my speed to reach the Salvatore house, ready to get on with my plan, steal Elena's boyfriend. I fix my hair in a car window and let myself in the house.

I take a deep breath and think of the saddest thing I could think of; poor innocent Matt dying. Since as a vampire your emotions are heightened, it wasn't long until tears were pouring down my face. I make it obvious I was crying, not trying to be quiet. Stefan comes down the stairs, looking at me sink on the couch in tears.

"Jess? Are you okay?" He asks, walking over to the couch and sitting next to me. Stefan's vulnerable, he cares too much.

I shake my head, letting out a sob. "I hate being a vampire Stefan, I hate it. I hate killing people!" Lie.

Stefan frowns at me, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me against him. "Sh, I could help you. I'm sorry my brother did this to you," he soothes.

I sniffle, cuddling into his broad, strong chest. "Nobody could ever help me."

"Hey, hey, look at me."

I look up at him, letting out another sob. He uses his thumb to wipe a tear off my cheek gently, looking at me with his forest green eyes. "What?" I ask, smiling slightly.

"Don't worry, okay?" He says reassuringly, smiling back at me.

This is my chance, he feels bad for me. I move my hand up to his cheek and I switch my gaze from his eyes to his full lips. "Okay.." I whisper, leaning in towards his face slowly, letting my lips brush his slightly.

He kind of pauses, looking at me hesitantly. I don't hesitate, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me, kissing his cold lips passionately. I position myself so that I'm sitting on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist.

He moves his hands to the small of my back, closing the remaining space between our bodies. I smile against his lips, I knew I could do it. His tongue slips into my mouth, wrestling with mine for dominance, and I fight right back as I slide my hands down to his crotch. 'He's so hot..' I think to myself, moaning as his hands travel down to my ass and squeezes it gently.

"And I'm the one trying to fill the empty space," Damon scoffs from the bottom of the stairs. "Oh please, don't let me stop you," he smirks.

I pull away from Stefan, clearing my throat and pulling my shirt back down. "Oh shut up Damon," I roll my eyes, storming past him and up the stairs to my room. I close the door behind me, licking my lips and smirking. Damon saw, no doubt he sill tell Elena.

Mission steal Elena's boyfriend: accomplished.

------

AUTHORS NOTE

I don't know if I'll continue this story, I don't think people like it very much. Do you? If you do, comment below who you ship in my story; Messica (Matt and Jessica), Jamon (Damon and Jessica), or Stessica (Stefan and Jessica)?

If I get no comments I'm probably not gonna continue. :p