·chapter 8·

^^^^p.s. That is ruby in the picture.

I peel my white comforter off of me as I realize its Monday.

Ughhhh.

I pull on some jeans and a creme colored blouse before I slip on some matching creme heels.

I walk down stairs as my shoes make the sweet clicking sound that I love.

Aunt Stacy and Ruby sit in their normal positions at the table but instead of Aunt Stacy's usual beverage (coffee), she holds a martini full of olives.

'Good morning.' I say as I grab a pear out of the fruit bowl and walk towards the door to leave.

'honey, do you want me to drive you?' Aunt Stacy asks as she tries to get up with wobbly knees.

'oh no,' Ruby says as she takes the martini out of Aunt Stacy's hand.
'i will take her to school.'

I shrug as I kiss my Aunt on the head and we leave through the door.

The car ride was simple and Ruby and me had created only small talk with the constant insults of people in our lives.

I let her kiss me on the head as I leave through the door.

She waves to me as I open the glass door to a crowded and loud hallway.

Rose stands at her locker, talking to a guy name Bryan as I walk by giving her a small gesture to say hi.

'hey.' She says as she runs over to hug me.

'hi, so you and bryan.' I say as I wink at her.

'we are just friends.' She responds while giggling.

We walk into our history class before I sit down at my table next to a empty seat.

Tyler turns in his seat to face me with his cute little smirk, 'you look pretty, by the way, I enjoyed our date.'

I smiled back, 'thanks and so did I.'

'Maybe we should do it again.' Tyler says as he reaches for my hand to squeeze it.

'attention class.' Mr. Brown says as he clears his throat.

Tyler gives me one last wink before he turns forward in his seat.

'we have a new student.' Mr. Brown says as he motions to a cute boy standing next to him.

WAIT!! WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT'S THE GUY FROM THE ROCK N' ROLL BAR AT THE BEACH.

I slap my hand against my forehead as I try to hide my face.

'This is Hunter Gryson. Make him feel welcome.' Mr. Brown continues as guys walk up and give Hunter manly hand shakes.

I hear their voices boom through the room, 'hey dude!' Or 'hows it going?'

I roll my eyes as I open my book to read.

'Mr. Gryson, you will be sitting next to Charlotte.' Mr. Brown says as he motions to me.

I roll my eyes as I move my binder to my side of the desk.

'raise your hand Charlotte.' Mr. Brown says as I breathe out heavily.

I wave my hand as Hunter walks towards me.

He sits next to me as Mr. Brown says, 'open your textbooks to page 678, oh and Charlotte, catch Hunter up on what we have been learning.'

I turn to him as he gives me a sexual smirk.

'we have been learning about the Mayan empire and how-.' I get cut off by him biting his lip. 'can you stop that?' I say as he continues to bite his lips.

Tyler turns around, 'can you stop flirting with my girl, man slut.'