Pickles

Pickles: Hi, I'm Pickles I'm a chubby kitten with spots and I'm a girl. I woke
up as usual, before my humans. Which I'm glad I did because my owner, Mary left out a pan full of grease. Yum! She also forgot to put my food away. Yassss. That's a new human trend I guess. I not sure, it might just their way of hissing. Which ever.
Last night dreamed that I was home. In the wild. I use to live there, but now I live here with Mary and her tiny humans, Jack and Jade. Every one calls then twins so they're twins. Whatever that means.
Ok so the story of why I'm here is because, well it not really why it's more like how.
So one day my mom, dad, and I were walking through the forest at night, as cats do, when all of a sudden I see one, no two, no ten lights brighter than the moon, come right up to use my mom said it would be ok, why'll my dad called out for help. Then I see our whole pack run in from all different directions. After that it went dark and I woke up I a cold, metal kennel with bland food. There were some dogs barking, rodents squeaking, and cats meowing but not a whole lot be cause it was pretty quiet. Every time a human came in every one went crazy except me. I was there forever until Mary came with her tiny humans and took me to her  home.
First thing I had to do was mark my territory. I scratched and peed on every thing. Then it was a good home.
Tomorrow I going to be one year old. Woah! I'm so ready. All my cat friends are going to be there and there's going to be Fancy Feast. I'm so excited!