Party

Pickles: Today I had the best birthday party ever. I ate three cans of Fancy Feast, through up and then ate another can. Then my friends and I got high on catnip and I'm still trippin'. Best of all I'm one, in cat years I'm 16, but what evs.
A weird thing happened when I was high, I heard strange voice saying to come to the forest and I will be free, but whatever that means.
7:54 pm:
"Hi there baby," Mary asked me, "Did you like your party?"
"Yes," I meowed back as she picked my up.
She carried me to her bed where we both fell asleep.
Pickle's dream:
My dads happy, my moms happy, and I'm happy. Suddenly it's so bright I can't see. My dad hisses and swats at a large male human as many others come out of the monsters with wheels. My pack runs in to help. My mom tells me to run, but as I do something grabs me by the neck. One of packs generals, King Cotton, jumps out to save me but he gets caught too. I see that what's holding me. It's a long stick with wire at end. It pulls tighter when I move, then its black.
I jump as I wake up. I walk out of the bedroom and into Jack and Jade's room. I grow tried as I watch them sleep, but I cannot fall asleep I need to protect them and every one and thing in this house until it is safe not to. It will never be safe.