King Cotten

King Cotten: Every day it it haunts me, what could I have done better, what could have done two save half the pack. What about the the third that was taken. And what about Pickles, her family. Now I'm stuck in a kennel.

A cold metal kennel, with no way out except the humans. Every time I think of those things I shiver, with chills going done my spine. I have to go with one, but no one wants this old cat. The possibly of me going blind is to much work for the lazy humans. "Eww," they would say as they look at my stitched up eye. "Eww look, fingers," I think as I turn and face the reflective wall. There's other cats too, most don't know about the forest, only the back yards they use to roam or the streets they used to live on. All cats here were lost or are unwanted. I fall in to unwanted category.

Theres a person called the vet, he sometimes takes animals and they never come back. Most of the animals he's takes are sick, in pain, or are unwanted, for too long. No one wants a one eyed cat.

I lost my eye a fight. I do have to be thankful for the humans, because my eye of gotten an infection and I could be in more pain then I'm in now.

Also I have this stupid cone on, do the humans think I'm really that dumb as to rip the stitches right out of my eye lids, making a hole leading right to my brain. "Sigh," I need catnip.